20

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars~ I could really use a wish right now wish right now~

Hehe

Tw: Underage drinking

Clay POV

Touchdown.

He made it.

George made it.

The fans exploded in cheers, yells, and whistles.

2 seconds later and the teams would have been tied, but George ran as fast and hard as he could, and he touched down.

I watched with a huge grin as the fans jumped to their feet and the football team run towards George and picked him up, putting him on their shoulders.

He had a wide grin on his face as the crowd chanted his name.

The cheerleaders and I started jumping up in down cheering along with the fans.

George and I made eye contact from across the field. And time seemed to slow.

The sound of the fans started to fade out as the eye connection between George and I seemed to get stronger.

An even larger grin spread across George's face as he winked at me.

My face transformed into a tomato and I looked away, time went back to normal speed.

Time skip

George and I made our way back home, laughing along with each other about the game and cracking jokes about the opposite team the team had beat.

The laughing soon melted into a tense silence.

I wanted to ask George why he winked at me, but I was hesitant, not wanting to make George uncomfortable in any way.

I sat in silence for a minute arguing with myself wether I should ask him or not.

I decided to ask.

"So... can I ask why you winked at me...?" I questioned him hesitantly.

I felt him tense up and I immediately asked myself if I should have said that or not.

"Heh... um cause I wanted to see you turn into a tomato?" George responded hesitantly.

After a few minutes of letting those words sink in, I bursted out in laughter.

"I REALLY *wheeze* THOUGHT YOU- *wheeze* WINKED AT ME CAUSE YOU *wheeze* LIKED ME." My head felt light from all the laughter.

George started laughing along with me... but in a more nervous way.

I brushed off his nervous laugh and continued driving.

Currently playing Bingo

When we pulled up into my driveway and walked through me door... only to be met with an over excited Drista... and mom.

Drista practically leaped up on me, and my mother ran to hug George, who seemed to be unbothered by the lack of personal space. Instead he seemed... happy.

"IM SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!" My mom practically screamed.

George's and I's faces turned beetroot red and we returned her grin.

"So um, a kid named Corpse is hosting a party to celebrate the win, so um we are gonna go change into comfortable clothes and head out is that okay?" I asked me mom, she replied with an "okay," and walked away to the kitchen.