27

FIRST OF ALL, LETS APPRECIATE MY FANART, IT TOOK 4 HOURS AND MY HAND IS ALMOST NUMB.

SECOND, Sorry for like- never writing at all. I've just been getting bombed with tests and I plan on having another year of straight A's oh yeah btw

Okay so yk my English teacher right? Well he told us he was making a class playlist that we could add songs to do we didn't have to listen to his jazz music 24/7 well I added like 15 songs (I have amazing taste in music) I practically was one of the only people who added songs to the list and the thing is, I put the song "I kissed a girl" by Katy perry and "Jealousy, Jealousy" by Olivia rodrigo on the list I wasn't even thinking And like 2 days later my teacher said to me "I was putting together the playlist and you have an interesting taste in music" 1. By adding "I kissed a girl" that means I technically came out to my teacher And 2. By adding "Jealousy, Jealousy" that's practically the song I listen to when I feel my gender dysphoria kicking in Bro and for our journal entry stuff that he has us write and we give it to him for him to grade it, I put some really depressing things in there And like a week later he gave me a note saying how like nobody is perfect and stuff like that Bro I'm mf scared but he's such a nice teacher I'm terrified send help.

Anyways thank you for listening to my talk, on with the story

TWs: Underage drinking, a bit mature, smoking

Clay POV:

Yet another win, and all that stress from earlier, has now vanished. And I finally get to enjoy being with George without him snapping at me for saying "Hello."

I just got soap in my eye, kill me.

I sighed, the game just ended, and my cheer team was chilling in the girl's locker room, and we have about 45 minutes until the homecoming party that everyone is hyped about starts.

I sighed. "Hey Niki, not gonna lie, I'm a bit scared for the party later, after what happened at the game, I'm a bit scared, George must be absolutely terrified..." I muttered to Niki, keeping my voice low, and my head down to not attract any attention from all the other girls in the locker room.

"Well, I think that everyone is going to congratulate you and George for becoming the homecoming king and queen," Niki smiled, nudging my arm with her shoulder.

"Thanks for your positivity Niki, it helps a lot," I smiled back at her, "I think I'm going to go to the guy's locker rooms now to change, I need to change and hardly anyone stays there after a game so I will be in peace and quiet. Is that okay? I'll see you at the game," Niki nodded and grinned, "Bye Dream." "Bye Niki."

I grabbed my bag and headed over to the locker rooms, I set my bag down and stretched, my long limbs creaking and cracking, making me exhale in relief, I needed a good stretch like that.

I took my shirt off and reached into my bag to pull out my shirt for the party, but I heard something- no someone.

I heard a yawn, I shuffled closer and was met with a beautiful sight. George, no, not just normal George, the thing is, he had just gotten out of the shower, and my mouth was watering.

George had beautiful, wet, brown hair, hanging in front of his eyes, no shirt or pants, only a ghastly white towel, wrapped loosely on his hips, he had visible abs, and a defined v-line. (I cried while writing the word v-line. I hoped I would never have to use that word but I decided to make this a bit s a u c y, so I have to push thru the pain.)

OHMAMI BY CHASE ATLANTIC IS PLAYING LMFAO

I nearly choked on my air at the beautiful sight in front of me, my face turned a crimson red, and my hand flew to my mouth to muffle the gasp at the mouth watering scene in front of me.