26

Okay let's make this final. I am a MASSIVE simp for milkg0re. She is so fucking beautiful.

Clay POV

Once again, Friday. And once again, a game day.

Let's say, I'm not too excited. It's the homecoming game and the coach has been pressuring us all week to do our best. She is also making us stay and practice for extra hours, giving us almost 3 water breaks and no bathroom brakes every day. Not the mention, making us practice after school for 4 hours.

But then again, George has it a LOT worse. The poor guy has to train till around 8, and since we leave school at 2:30... well, you get the point.

Since I'm usually George's ride home, I stay and watch his practices, their exercises seem a lot more torturous than ours. He gets yelled at by the coach for being distracted.

And the fact that our practices are so long and hard (Don't you fucking dare) it hasn't really been affecting our mood too well, Nick and George are grumpier and more stressed than ever. I don't really want to have to deal with them snapping at me every time I ask them what the answer to #69 on the homework is.

But thankfully, our practices have been narrowed down to two hours, so we aren't sore before the game, plus it starts at 6:00.

Bro I just got back from school and it was so weird so I was at orchestra and this guy named Champ asked me what the 2 Genders were, and I said there are 3 BIRTH ones, Male, Female, and Intersex and when I said there was intersex as a gender he started praying outloud and told me that Attack Helicopter was the only third gender and Ig he got mixed up with Sex's and Gender IDENTITY cause every time I said the word intersex he started praying and telling me there is only two genders and intersex wasn't a thing. And my non cis ass was sitting there with my cello like 🧍🏻‍♀️and the mf outed me by shouting "SHES GAY" and the guy who sits next to me looked at me like 🤨 and asked if I was gay and I said yeah so he said "So you're a lesbian" and I said idk so he said so your not gay and I said yeah I'm gay and he said so your a lesbian and I said but I don't know if I am and he said so your the Q in LGBTQ and I was like yeah queer so he said "I'm staying 6ft away from you" and scooted away from  me on his chair and I sat there regretting the fact that I didn't deny that I was gay and I tried to talk to that guy who sat next to me and tried to be funny cause I didn't want the next 8 months to be awkward and he said "Nobody cares" and that genuinely made me really sad cause I get told that often when I talk and it hurts ngl and I was feeling really depressed at that moment and started overthinking.

And in art class I'm called "Lettuce girl" and I accidentally outed myself as gay there too but in art people finished their clay pots so the art teacher didn't really have anything for us to do so he got out like a ton of those complicated coloring pages and I didn't feel like coloring so I drew a demon OC and colored that. Then this guy who started the whole "Lettuce girl" namecalling thing deadass looked at my drawing and said "Is that Ranboo?" And I genuinely dislike the guy but my head shot up but I said no and asked how he knew who Ranboo was and he just looked at me and said, "I watch him, is that a problem?" And I said oh okay. And finished the drawing.

Now at lunch time, I have a friend named Katelyn (Fun fact that's also my name, spelled the same way) But she had this empty chocolate milk carton and she said "Katelyn look at this" and she put the milk carton on the floor and stomped on it, and it made this giant BANG sound and the cafeteria went DEAD silent and just stared at her and then this guy in the back yelled "KATELYN I KNOW IT WAS YOU" and I bursted out laughing, and the cafeteria monitor called her over and she had to sit at an empty table for the rest of the time. Then her brother said to me "She took one for the team"

Anyways back to the story

School finished up, but since the coach wanted us to have energy for the homecoming game, we didn't have practice, therefore I was able to watch my friends play.