Chapter 34

"It was him. He looked right at me like he didn't even know me." Steve wallows in the back of the truck, sitting next to you as you stared across at Sam who began to grow uncomfortable under you gaze. You hadn't realized that you were staring at him as everything around you faded out while your thoughts and memory's took over.

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago

"How's that even possible? It was like seventy years ago." Sam reasons, shifting slightly.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in '43, Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must have found him and..." Steve starts as you continue to sit in silence.

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Natasha cut in.

"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky and y/n" he looks to you, still staring blankly at Sam who sits across from you. Sam looks over at Natasha to notice the blood dripping from her shoulder.

"We need to get a doctor here. We don't put pressure on that wound she's gonna bleed out here in the truck." Sam argues to the two guards next to you. Suddenly one of the guards pulls out their electric rod making you all flinch but before they can do anything to you they zap the guard next to them and kick them twice, knocking them out.

"Ah

"Ah. That thing was squeezing my brain." Agent Hill sighed, pulling off the helmet that shielded her face. "Who's this guy?" She questions Steve about Sam.

"He's with us"

"Well then, let's go shall we?" Hill pulls out a device and starts to cut a hole in the bottom of the truck. You each sneak out before stealing a van and driving to a secret base of some sort. You exit the van and enter the base inside of a dam.

"GSW. She's lost at least a pint." Hill informs the doctor rushing towards you all.

"Maybe two!" Sam calls out.

"Let me take her."

"She'll want to see him first." Hill brought you all to a room where you found Fury laying on a bed hooked up to some machines but clearly breathing and alive.