Chapter 74

"You don't wanna do this." Walker tells you as if he was an all powerful being.

"Yeah, we do." Bucky looks up with determination.

You all run towards him and he starts to fight you off

You all run towards him and he starts to fight you off. John kicked Sam back before Bucky got a hold on the shield. The two fought for it as if it was a game of tug of war. You reached for Walkers gun to take it from the unstable man but he only knocked you both back. You were closer to John than Bucky, still on the ground your arms covered your face as the shield was about to come smashing down on your head. You gasped with fear until Sam jumped in to distract John and save you. You all continued to leap towards the man holding the shield as he continued to fight you off and push you back. Bucky took him head on, pushing him back but starting to struggle as he took more and more hits. With a flourish of anger, John threw the shield at Bucky, sending him flying back into a machine with the shield. John fought him for it but Bucky didn't let go.

"Why are you making me do this?" Walker asks Bucky as they are up close. "Why are you making me do this?" He tells the second time, pulling the shield and tossing Bucky across the room.

"Bucky!" You shout as he hits a pole and his metal arm begins to spark. Sam flys you in as you move to kick Walker but he hits you with the shield and Sam drops you to the ground where you have to quickly roll out of the way to avoid the incoming shield.

"This isn't you, John." Sam talks him down while you scramble to your feet.

"We could've been a team." John reminds him. Sam flys forward and grapples the shield but Walker keeps his grip on it leaving Sam to pull him along as he fly's around. The two play tug of war with it again as John had balanced himself against a pole, keeping him in place. He pulled the falcon down, knocking him unconscious but the shield was lost in the middle. You went to run for it but John was faster as he tackled you to the ground to prevent you from reaching it.

"I am Captain America!" John shouts as he pins you down. He picks up the shield with all of his anger and emotions, he is about to kill you with it until Bucky tackled John off of you. You gasped for air as you had been holding your breath in fear The two fight until John ends up on top of Bucky. The only thing stoping the shield from hitting Bucky's head is the metal arm that he blocks it with. Sam runs in to help take the shield away until they break Johns arm, getting it away. Bucky spits out blood as he stands up and walks away.

"No! It's mine." John stands again, moving to punch Bucky who easily blocks it then hits him back harder.

"It's over, John." Sam speaks up, holding the blood covered shield.

"It's mine!" Walker shouts. Bucky picks him up and swings him into the oncoming falcon as they all collapse to the ground including the shield. You gently pick up the shield before dropping it next to Sam. You walk out, needing to clear your head after the events from today.

"Any blood?" Bucky joined you outside. You had sat on the hard concrete and leaned your back against the wall as he sat beside you.