Chapter 41

"Why don't we discuss your home? Not Romania. Certainly not Brooklyn, no. I mean, your real home." The evaluator pulls out a red book with a black star on the cover.

"Желание. (Longing.)" he starts to read.

"No." Bucky sighs, his eyes shut as he leans his head back.

"Ржавый

"Ржавый. (Rusted.)"

"Stop."

"Семнадцать. (Seventeen.)"

"Stop." Bucky sneered with anger, his metal arm trembling inside the restraints.

"Рассвет. (Daybreak.)" Bucky screams out as he breaks through the restraints.

"Печь. (Furnace.) Девять. (Nine.)" Bucky starts to punch the door of the pod.

"Добросердечный. (Benign.)" Bucky continues to punch harder while the man slowly walks around.

"Возвращение на Родину. (Homecoming.) Один. (One.) Грузовой вагон. (Freight car.)" the evaluator continues. He stops as the door is punched off and Bucky kneels in front of the pod. "Солдат? (Soldier?)" the brunette stands in front of him.

 "Солдат? (Soldier?)" the brunette stands in front of him

"Я готов отвечать. (Ready to comply.)" the winter soldier reply's.

"Mission report. December 16, 1991."

By the time you Steve and Sam get to the chamber, you find a hall full of knocked out agents laying on the ground.

"Steve over here!" You shout, pointing to a man laying on the ground but still awake.

"Help me. Help." The evaluator groaned as he laid on the ground outside of the pod.

"Get up." Steve ordered, only waiting a moment before hauling the man to his feet himself. "Who are you? What do you want?" He shoves the man against the wall.

"To see an empire fall." He claimed. You and Sam entered the room after checking the agents in the hall. As you enter the winter soldier swings his fist at Sam but you jump in and push Sam out of the way, ducking so that he slams is fist through the wall instead of hitting you. You make a move to fight him but he pushes you back into the wall and flips Sam into the pod.