Chapter 52

"Y/n!" Bucky called as he jumped over rocks and rubble to reach you. "Y/n, thank god your okay" he held your face in his hands before pulling you close for a hug. After what felt like forever and only a few seconds at the Same time you pull apart. The hero's around you began to kneel and you followed in suit. Bowing down to the man who sacrificed everything to save you and the rest of the world. Bucky gave your hand a tight squeeze, knowing that it hurt you to watch another Stark die.

~~~

 You stood next to Bucky, Sam and Wanda as Pepper and the family exited the cottage with a wreath made from Tony's arc reactor

You stood next to Bucky, Sam and Wanda as Pepper and the family exited the cottage with a wreath made from Tony's arc reactor. They made their way to the dock, hand in hand and sent the first arc reactor into the water.

~~~

"Now, remember you have to return the stones to the exact moment you got them or you're gonna open up a bunch of nasty alternative realities." Bruce explained to Steve as you all stood around a set up of a quantum tunnel.

"Don't worry, Bruce. Clip all the branches." Steve took the case filled with six colourful stones.

"You know, if you want, I can come with you." Sam offered.

"You're a good man, Sam. This one's on me, though." the blond walked over to you and Bucky.

"Don't do anything stupid 'till I get back."

"How can I? You're taking all the stupid with you." Bucky responds as you laugh.

"Come here" Steve opens his arms and pulls Bucky into a hug.

"Aww" you stand back to watch them until a strong arm pulls you into the hug

"Gonna miss you, Buddy." You pull back to look at the man who has been with you through it all.

"It's gonna be okay, y/n" Steve told you. He moved to stand on the platform, holding Thor's hammer and the case of stones.

"How long is this gonna take?" Sam asked the green scientist.

"For him? As long as he needs. For us? Five seconds." Bruce explains.

"Ready, Cap? Alright. We'll meet you back here, okay?"