Chapter 47

"Now that's too far" you jump in again, blocking a hit by hooking your arm with Tony's.

"You too?" He turned to you and you could feel the anger surging through him.

"I can't let you kill my friends because of something that's already been done" you punch him back. He blasts you and you trip over Steve as he is still on the ground.

"Stay down. Final warning." He orders after tossing Steve across the area.

"I can do this all day." He stumbles to his feet, ready to fight again. Just as Tony is about to fire, Bucky grabs ahold of his leg, earning a kick to the head. You lift iron man into the air as if he weighs nothing and toss him to the ground in front of Steve. The blond climbs onto the metal man and starts delivering punches until the helmet comes off then he drives the shield right through the arc reactor.

Steve pulls the shield back as he wobbly stands to his feet before making his way over to you to help Bucky up. You both pull the man to stand, using Steve's shoulder as a crutch for the brunette.

"That shield doesn't belong to you." Steve looks back to the man on the ground. "You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!" Steve pauses for a moment.

 My father made that shield!" Steve pauses for a moment

"Steve?" You look to him. The shield drops from his grasp as he follows you out of the base.

"Set him down right there" you pointed Steve to a seat as he helped the brunette up the ramp. You took your pilot seat once again before turning back to ask further instructions. "We going back for them?"

"You think you can hold on a bit longer?" Steve turned to Bucky.

"Yeah, I'll be fine" he nodded with a grunt of pain.

"To the raft it is then" you lifted the jet off the snowy terrain and flew over the ocean to the secret prison. Steve broke in with you, leaving Bucky alone on the jet as you freed your friends.

"I'll deal with the guards you get the cells open" Steve ordered as you both rushed in. You took out guards on your way to the controls as Steve went to the cell block.