Chapter 8

Y/N's POV

I was hoping roof to roof, killing every titan I saw.

These guys were much, MUCH, weaker than a lower rank demon.

Just killing these guys makes me think I'm killing humans, but the giant, uglier, and slower version. 

Oh my god, Y/N, just kill these titans, you can't hesitate. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IMMORTAL DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BE SO CARELESS!

Someone with a long yet thin face yelled at me "20-meter tall titan behind you!"

I nod, signaling him that I got it. I stop running, getting into my next move stance. 

"Sun breathing, 4th form, Raging Sun."

I threw myself at the titan, and disconnecting the neck with its body, along with its arms. 

As I finish the kill, I land slowly onto the nearest roof and look around. 29 titans dead, 63 left.

I sigh out loud, groaning "You got to be kidding me, I only killed 29 titans, and there's 63 left?"

I look at my katana that was wielded in my hand, and 'tch' "I have really gotten weaker after 2 years, haven't I, me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After killing the 50th titan, I sense another wave of titans coming through the hole. 

Where the hell is Eren and the rock? I really should die from exhaustion, oh wait, I can't die. 

God, why was it such a pain to not be able to die.

I haven't even lived for 2 decades, how is this supposed to be 'perfect' and 'amazing' as oto-san described it to me?

I felt a rumble beneath my legs, and shout "FUCK YOU EREN!" 

Eren had his eyes on me, yet kept walking with the rock to where the huge hole was located

I ran up ahead of Eren, watching around for any titans. 

When we were approaching closer and closer each second to the hole, I saw a small group dealing with 5 titans. 

My god, you have got to be kidding me.

I ran over to them, leaving Eren unprotected, and mutter "Moon Breathing, 5th form, Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy."

Multiple curve moons cave out of my katana, sending them towards the titans. All 5 of them, headless. 

I puff out my chest and walk off to where I scent Eren. 

Such weaklings... what the hell does the military even teach these guys?

I stop for a moment and look at the floor...

Blood.

Just looking at the sight of blood reminds me of all those innocent humans being eaten by the demons. How these people were getting killed by the stupid titans.

Both universes I knew were all mess up. Was there even a single universe without something messed up?

I felt myself jumping faster towards where I heard cries, seeing members of the Garrisons getting eaten alive and dead.

I quickly jump and came from the floor, stabbing all the titans, and I made sure not a single human was harm by them.

Taking advantage while the titans were immobilized, I murmured "Thunder Breathing, Swarm."

Lighting came out from the sky, hitting all of the titans, and allowing me to slash their heads off.

Blood splatter all over me, but I didn't bother. They were filthy blood either way, and I could control myself around blood. Blood just smells to me like how it does to humans, not like demons.

I shut my eyes. 9 dead, 5 still alive.

"Get your asses moving and save people instead of looking like a lost dog."

They all flinch at my sentence and quickly launch themselves into the air to look for others who need help.

I 'tch' and continue on my path, looking for more Titans to kill, while I head Eren continuing to save humanity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I ran closer to the gate, seeing that there were no titans around the areas I previously was, I found the trio and other Garrisons around the hole.

Everyone was looking scared, but thanks to my smell, I knew they were truly glad. Their own comrades' death wasn't in vain, and they finally won a battle against the titans.

As Eren was about to drop the vast rock down to cover the hole, Armin yelled "Go Eren!"

Eren drops the rock, and the air was silent. 

Everyone in seconds later was crying in happiness or staring at their success.

A blonde girl with glasses said, with tears glassing her eyes "Everyone, your deaths weren't in vain..."

She picked a gun on the side of her hips, and shot it into the sky, letting a yellow smoke out, signaling Commander Pixis and the others that the mission was a success.

"Today, the human race has finally won their first victory..." I mumble, smiling.

I quickly ran over to the blonde girl, and help her stand up.

"Thank you..."

I just nod, not sure whether how I should trust her so soon, but for now, everyone's fine.

"Y/NNNN!"

I heard my name, and gently seated the blonde girl and used my demon speed, hurrying over to Armin.

In seconds, I saw Armin and Mikasa trying to pull the unconscious Eren out of his titan form, with strips of red lines at the bottom of his eyes.

I jumped, sheathe my katana, and I killed the 2 titans that were about to kill my friends. I quickly ran over to them once my foot hit the ground, and grab Eren.

His body temperature was insanely hot, but not hot enough for me.

"Armin, give him to me, you're going to give yourself a 3rd-degree burn."

"But what about you, Y/N? You'll also burn yourself!"

I glared at him, saying in my monotone voice "Hand him over now before I slice your head just how I slice those titan's heads off.

He flinches at my sudden change of personality and allowed me to take Eren from his grip.

Mikasa was giving me that glare of hers, but I ignored it. This was for the good for them, too. 

Suddenly, I felt someone coming near us, I decided to take my chance and leave. 

I quickly hand Eren to Mikasa, whispering loud enough for both of them to hear "I got to run, the guy behind me will want to capture me after seeing what I could do, scream for me help if you need it again, got it?"

Their eyes raised with fear, yet knowing why I had to leave them again after a couple of hours, they knew I hate being captured. 

Being captured a couple of times by some of the Garrisons back when I was younger was annoying enough, I nearly got Eren's family into my business.

That wasn't happening, especially with those 3, none of them was getting into my business ever again. 

Even though what I was said was true, it wasn't the main reason I had to run off. 

I scent demons, 9 of them to be exact.

Word Count:1104

May 1st, 2021