Chapter 43

Y/N's POV

I at once threw my hand through the window as it shattered into a million pieces, as if it wasn't there, grasping my hand around Douma's neck.

"Douma, you idiot, what the hell are you doing here?!" I whisper shouted, making sure I didn't wake any of the girls up.

The fact that I hate that I and Douma get along quite well, he also was a pain in the ass.

How did he even get the Uppermoon 2 position is my main question. Not that I don't believe that's strong at all, but if there was a reason behind it that oto-san would appoint him as a Uppermoon.

He giggled, saying "I missed you, that's all Y/N-chan~!"

I let go of him, and look at the damage I done to the window. 

"Walk in then, because I'm going to fix that window," I muttered, staring at the mess I made.

He graciously walked into the girl's room and sat on my bed as I snap my fingers to arrange the broken glass back to where they went and they merge back together like they were never broken. 

I look at my guest, and repeated: "What the hell are you doing here, Douma." 

He merely smiled, and spoke, "I thought I told you that I missed you, Y/N-chan!" 

I rolled my eyes, and said: "There are another or more reasons behind why you came, isn't there, Douma?" 

He clapped his hands together, grinning wider "Hai! How smart of you, Y/N-chan! It's a wonder why you're related to that man!" 

I flinched at what was supposed to be a compliment, and glared at his face, masked with happiness.

"Stop acting by this point, Douma, just looking at you faking like you have emotions makes me sick."

He drops his mask, his face was now serious. 

"Now now, don't be like that, Y/N-chan. I thought we were friends?" He asked, glaring at my face for a reaction.

In which I gave none. 

"Friends don't lie. So perhaps you could tell me why you were sent here before I could allow some people to experiment on you?" My mouth said, without my consent.

Oh shitttttt.

I ain't letting Hange and the others experiment on Douma.

I turn around, waving my hands at him "Forget it, I said nothing."

He thoughtfully looks at me, as if he was a real friend who did have emotions. Except I knew better. 

He was an empty vessel, with nothing but the greed of wanting to eat humans.

Even if I have good relationships with the other Uppermoons, they are all the same.

I heard footsteps coming, and perhaps so did Douma, because he right away hid under my bed, while I stood at my spot, dumbfounded.

The door slide open, creaking along the way, making the air tense.

Then Eren popped his head to where it was visible for me to see, asking "Y/N? What are you doing awake at this time?" 

I shivered, hearing Eren's voice.

I then held my eyes open, while looking down, trying my best to fake some tears and look sad.

Of course, it wasn't too hard since the past Levi squad members who treated me well had died, so I achieved that.

I snap my neck at the door, my face now blanketed with layers of tears running down my pale face.