Chapter 50

Daki's POV

What the hell is Y/N doing here?

Now I remember a couple of days before Y/N got here...

"Could you please cut it out?" 

"Cut out what?" I asked the hostess of Kyougoku, Omitsu. 

She started sweating, saying "There have been several girls getting hurt, losing their footing, and even committing suicide in this house. You seem to have bullied those girls to death, Warabihime."

I darken my mood, saying "What a cruel thing to say, hostess. So you're not on my side? So you don't think the girls are at fault because they were pissing me off?"

Omitsu stared at the ground for a bit, blurting out "I've been ignoring everything for a while now. But you're crossing the line here, I can't cover for you."

Now, this old hag was getting on my nerves.

"And Who do you think made this house big and famous, old hag?"

Thank god Y/N taught me how to be intimidating like her. I couldn't do it as well as her, but it was good enough to scare the others. 

Omitsu was silent again, but shorter this time.

"A long time ago, when I was still a child, I heard about something from the elders at the tea house..."

Oh great, a story.

"Their memories were really bad, but they told me the story of a certain oiran, she was extremely beautiful, but also extremely cruel. 

They said that they saw her in their youth and middle age. They deliberately appended 'Hime' to her name, for if you got on her bad side, she'd tilt her head and stare down at you.

According to them, she was the only one who did that. What the hell are you? Is it possible that you're not human?!" 

That, was my cue to do what I plan to do.

"See that? Keeping quiet about what you noticed, is called 'the smart way to live.' So everyone who did that managed to stay alive. As it turns out, you're a lot. Lotttt dumber than I could've ever imagined, and that's too bad, Omitsu." 

While her hand was gripping on a knife, I told her, while mine was clutching to her face that had visible fear.

I grinned, enjoying that fear in her face.

"You don't have to be too afraid. Your old body doesn't taste any good. It's just unsightly and filthy, I would never eat it. So you're just gonna fall with a splat. 

Farewell, Omitsu."

"Ya... Yameru..."

And that was her last words, while I dropped her to her death.

I heard multiple murmurs coming below me as I land on the roof and calmly walked over to the window that leads to my room. 

As I slide open the door, I found a man sitting on a chair.

"How're you doing?" The familiar man said.

"Muzan-sama!" 

He looked up at me, with a slight smile on his face, with my face heating up.

"You seem to have eaten quite a lot of humans, you've gotten a lot stronger compare to before, that's good." 

I got to my knees, saying "Hai!"