Chapter 47

Y/N's POV

Once I got back to the Moon Estate, I plop on my bed, groaning.

Just why did it have to be so annoying?

I kind of feel bad leaving Tanjiro and Nezuko back there, because of Hange, but hey, I don't want to hang out with those guys.

Seriously, they just... ughhhh, so annoying!

I'm really starting to wonder if they are real friends or not to me.

But now, most of my missions have been near the Survey Corps Headquarters, which I find kind of suspicious.

Doesn't that mean that oto-san thinks that I'm still over there?

Or is it Oyakata-sama's plan?

And not only is that bothering me, but it's also the fact that the other Hashira's been trying to get information out of me.

About the most useless information, they can use to defeat oto-san.

I got up from my bed, stretching, and looked out the window, seeing the starry night in every direction.

Now, this was a view you don't get to see back inside the walls.

Stumbling out of my room, I traced my steps to the exit of the Estate, to the training ground.

And I practiced till the sunlight flashed against my face, causing me to squirt my eyes from the brightness.

So bright...

Walking towards the front entrance of my Estate, I decided to go to Oyakata-sama. 

Why?

Because so I can request him to not give me those missions that involved me over to where the Headquarter was.

I was sick of seeing those guys, I have to say. 

Wow, I kind of sound like oto-san now, but I'm just saying what my heart feels I mean...

Am I really just the clone of oto-san now? 

Pacing towards Oyakata-sama's Estate faster now, worried that I'm becoming more and more like oto-san.

Is this really my fate? Being the feminine version of oto-san?!

That kept ringing my head, making me worry constantly the entire way over to the Estate.

Before I even knew it, I arrived at Oyakata-sama's Estate, with a greeting of my head hitting the fence that surrounded the Estate.

"Ow!..." I whisper shouted, my hands rubbing where I injured myself.

"Huh?..." I heard, turning around to see Amane.

"Amane-san! It's been a while since the dream of mine, ne?!"

She laughed, and sprint-walked over to me, hugging me.

"You look much more beautiful in person than in that hologram version of you, Y/N-chan!"

I chuckled, saying "No I'm not, you're much more beautiful, Amane-san! That's probably why Oyakata-sama loves you along with your personality!" 

She smiled, and lead me into their Estate.

"What are you here for, anyway, Y/N-chan?" 

I then got serious, stating "Have to request Oyakata-sama about my missions."

Amane sweatdrops at my 180 turns of personality, but nod anyway and lead me to Oyakata-sama's room.

Sliding the door open, Amane rushed over to Oyakata-sama's side, who was in his futon, and I at once fell down to my knees and bows at him.