Chapter 40

Y/N's POV

"Oto-san" I hissed, staring into his eyes.

Oto-san was standing right in front of me. 

Why the hell was he here?

He grin, cooing "My daughter, why don't you come back home?"

I glared at him, yet I didn't dare to move.

No matter how much I act like he's nothing but a rat, I am still scared of him.

That man can't kill me like the other demons, but he can still hurt me massively. 

I pull my katana out slightly, saying "Hell as I would go back to that shitty place. I rather die than go back!"

He only grins, adding "You don't have a choice. It's either join forces with me again and leave those pitiful humans alone or resist and let them get killed by my demons." 

Fuck, I don't even know if he was serious, but there was no way I would choose either of those.

He laughed at my reaction, pissing me off.

"Oh, that lovely face of yours, Y/N. I know you too well, you care about your human friends too much."

"And I know yours too, oto-san. Perhaps we're both at advantage and disadvantage." I said, gritting my teeth.

I heard footsteps coming, shouting "Hey, what's going on!-"

"Get everyone out of the building right now!" I screamed, as one of the Military Police was running over.

Oto-san immediately summoned a tentacle to the Military Police and slaughtered him, and threw his body out the window.

I widen my eyes at the sight, not believing what oto-san had done.

Was he trying to get himself caught?!

Putting all my might, I had my attention back at oto-san, sweating bullets.

How the hell was I supposed to defend this guy?

"Y/NNNN!" I froze.

"HANGE, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU'RE DEAD!" 

Oto-san looks at where I was screaming and his tentacle went in that direction.

I swear, if I didn't just lose my head for that, this girl would be dead. 

And yes, I did lose my head in the process to protect Hange from getting herself killed.

But I also got my body flung at the wall, with so much strength, out into the garden.

My body stood up, looking around for my head, while the Scouts were screaming their head off.

Then I grew another head right in front of them, causing everyone to freak out more.

"Oto-san... you really do play dirty, huh?..." I said, looking at where the wall was missing, was where oto-san was.

"That's your old man?!" Jean shouted, with multiple heads swaying back and forward to compare me and oto-san's features. 

"You told your friends about me then, Y/N? How kind of you, and I thought you were planning to never talk about me again, after that accident of course."

I lost my mind at this point, screaming about my most recent friend that died.

"Where the hell is Yui?!" 

Oto-san then looks at me in confusion. "Yui?"

This guy really was getting on my nerves.

"You goddamn know who I'm talking about! My friend that was with me before you killed her last time bitch!"

He looked up at the ceiling for a moment, thinking about it.

Then he smirked.

"Ahhh, that girl who I call Nakime?"

I froze, at the word Nakime.

Nakime was Yui this whole time?...

They both look nothing alike at all but the talent of playing the biwa.

And I thought that was a coincidence... 

I glared up at him, asking something I dread about.

"And Hakuji?..."

Hakuji was someone I somehow knew from my brain, but that name was somehow important to me.

"That was not my doing. It was those measly humans who got jealous of Akaza back then. I only saved him and turn him into a demon."  

I shudder, and shouted "His name isn't Akaza, for god's sake! It was Hakuji before you even turn him into a demon! Why the hell you do even do this?" 

I fell on my knees, panting in fear.

Why the hell were all my friends die that I knew about?

Or were they all turned into demons? 

Heck, I haven't even got over the fact that I ate my family after 10 years.

How the hell was I suppose to deal with the fact that Yui, was someone I had to kill?

One of my best friends?

"Y/N! Y/N!" I heard someone scream in front of me, but the voice sounds as if they were far from me.

"Bitch..." I said, my bangs covering my eyes. 

I look up, with my pupils being silt and the black and purple fog surrounding me.

"I won't forgive you for what you have done to Yui... what you've done to all my friends and those innocent souls that have become demon food!" 

I slice the fog away from me, revealing my demonic form.

I then slowly, sadistically grin, showing my fangs.

"You know... I was a bit skeptical about what you told me from the past memories I had. They were fake, weren't they?" 

He frowns a bit, which I knew I was right.

"So tell me, dear oto-san, where the hell is nii-chan and nee-san? Oka-san?" I added, getting angry each second that was passing by.

He sighs and looked up.

"Looks like B/N messed up." 

I kept staring at him, wanting answers.

Where the heck was my family? 

If I didn't eat them, then who did I eat?

Did I even eat anybody? 

Let's just hope I didn't eat anybody, or else I'll be still dreading about that for a millennium I bet. 

"Where the hell is B/N nii-chan," I asked, growling. 

He grinned, only to say "I won't tell you till you have proven yourself worthy."

"FUCKING TELL ME YOU BITCH!" 

I sprint over to him, slamming my fist into his face, which he didn't even flinch.

"I should've goddamn left you to die in the sun years ago. I might as well finish what I was born to do!" I screamed, occasionally pulling a few strings of my hair from my head.

The Scouts were silent the entire time. They couldn't believe what they were hearing this entire time. 

So most of my life that we all thought was true, was all false information. 

Was this man trying to torture me with having a fake past?

I grabbed my katana and held the blade at oto-san's neck. 

I panted, catching my breath before I plan to do what I was meant to do as a Hashira.

"Sayonara, oto-san. Say hello to the satan for me, you whore." 

Word Count: 1107

June 4th, 2021