Chapter 49

Y/N's POV

Once Uzui collected the items from the guy who sent us the things that Uzui requested, we started doing makeup. 

"Makeup?" I asked, puzzled on why we needed makeup.

"To cover up that Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are boys. We need to sell them to get them into the houses, and they only accept girls." Uzui explained as he hands me a makeup pallet.

I started adding a bit of blush since I really don't need the white powdering, my skin was snow-white naturally. 

Once I finish adding some other light makeup, I turn around from my mirror and saw Uzui doing the boys' makeup.

It. Was. Hideous.

"Oh my lord, what are you doing, Uzui-san?!"

He looks over me, smirking while announcing "Well, they can't be as beautiful as my wives!" He whispers something after that sentence that I didn't get, but his face got redder finishing that sentence.

I just grin, saying "At least make them look better, Uzui-san. I assure you no matter how beautiful you make them, they can't be as pretty as your wives!"

He nods, glad that I complimented his wives, but he still wouldn't let me fix their makeup. 

Afterward, we left the Wisteria house, Uzui himself looking quite boring to compare to his usual style, or as he calls it, 'flamboyant style', and me walking with 3 boys that we agreed would be called Sumiko, Zenko, and Inoko.

Myself, I got named Misato, though it was quite pointless honestly, Uzui insisted, so I just went along with it.

It really wasn't the best names, but it'll would I suppose.

We first walk over to the Tokito House, where we found an elder man and woman, who muttered "Ohh, dear me... those 3 are some ugly girls..." 

The man spoke up "Not at our place, we just brought a new girl a few days ago, so I'm sorry..." 

The 2 elder people just looked at us, with the older women saying "Well, one should be okay." 

"Then I'll entrust one to you, gomen ne, ma'am," Uzui said, slightly smiling at the woman.

She blushed, stuttering "Then we'll take the one in the middle, she seems so honest." 

"I'll work as hard as I can!" Tanjiro claimed in his girly voice, which I giggled to. 

We left Tanjiro in the Tokito House, while the 4 of us continued to walk down the streets to look for the house that Uzui's other wives were in.

"You guys are so worthless, besides Y/N. I can only sell both of you guys for cheap." Crossing his arms, patronizing the 2 poor boys.

"I'm not going to talk to you..." Zenitsu said, mist coming out of his very messed up red lips.

Uzui grew another irk mark for like the 3rd time tonight, asking "You mad because I made you dress like a girl? You were the one who said you'll listen to whatever I say."

Since when did Zenitsu say that, Uzui?-

"Hey! There's a bunch of people gathering around there!" Inosuke shouted, pointing his hand down the street that we were just walking through.

Uzui put his hands over to his forehead as if he was saluting, which reminded me of the Survey Corps...

No, no time to think about that! This is important!

I missed most of what Uzui said, but a woman behind Inosuke suddenly spoke out of nowhere "Excuse me, sir. I'd like to take this girl in, is that alright?" She asked, pointed Inosuke.