Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

Welp, screw it, I expose myself in front of not only my friends but a bunch of superiors I suppose. 

"D-demons?..."

Armin spoke, scared.

"God fuck it, why did I have to say it?..." I muttered. I really hate the demon side of me, getting me exposed and making me do vast murders.

I let go of the man I grabbed on that called Mikasa a titan, and walk over to Eren, and face the judge.

"Hand Eren over to the Survey Corps. I don't know what the hell their objective is, whether it has to do with saving humanity or not, all I know is that they won't lose the chance to save humanity.

So, judge, would you like to leave Eren to the Military Police, who will kill Eren, the last hope of Humanity,

Or have the Survey Corps have him, allowing them to achieve far more things they could do for humanity?"

I finish speaking, both sides were in shock. On the right side of the church were the Military Police, obviously angry with what I had proposed. 

Survey Corp's bushy eyebrow man and the ravenette shorty's faces were relieved as if they were thinking they would win.

"I have another proposal, your honor."

Everyone turns their head at the guy who reported about Eren and Mikasa's past, continuing "I believe whoever this girl is, judging by their voice, is also a friend of Eren and Mikasa. Or why else would she protect them?"

I growled, snapping back "Perhaps it seems like the right thing to do to me unless you need a very logical reason with my background to know everything?

Do me a favor, and shut up. I don't see the need of this in this matter of situation whether Eren is going to die or not."

The man was about to say something, but the judge had knocked on the surface of the table with his palm 3 times, grabbing everyone in the court's attention.

"I decide that Eren will only go with the Survey Corps if you give us information about you, girl."

I hesitate, about to refuse for a moment, but just thinking about it, I had a bad feeling if I didn't accept it, so I nod my head in reply.

 The judge slightly smiles, happy with my response, and announcing "I made my decision, Eren Yeager will go with Survey Corps! This trial is over!"

I spun around and quickly snap Eren's handcuffs in half, and under my mask where no one can see, smile. 

I assisted Eren in getting up and led him to Mikasa and Armin. 

"Thank you so much, Y/N..." Mikasa said, eyes glossy from the tears.

"You shouldn't do that, Y/N! If you truly are a demon, then wouldn't you be from outside of the walls?!" Armin whisper shouts at me, making me tense.

"What is done, is done. I can't take back my word now, Armin, and I believe I made the right choice."  

The judge, Bushy eyebrow, goggle glasses, and shorty motion me to follow them, and I did, after I point my head in their direction to my friends, quietly telling them that I had to go follow them.

As I follow the 3 to a room that looks like an office, the shorty said "Sit down, brat, we're going to have a long talk."

Just obeying what he said because I guess I got used to it by this point because of oto-san, and stay silent.

"Right, I'm Erwin, this is Levi, Hange, and Zackly," Erwin said, pointing at each person mentioning their names.

So, Bushy eyebrows are Erwin, shorty is Levi, goggle glasses is Hange, and judge guy is Zackly, got it. I mentally made a note to myself. 

"We want to know what you mean by 'Demons'. Do you possibly mean the titans?"

I sigh, answering "No, I'm nowhere near calling the titans 'demons', demons are also man-eating creatures, except they are much dangerous and harder to kill."

"Ohhhh! How do you kill them? What do they do? How do they look?-"

"That's way too much to ask, shitty glasses, ask her one question at a time." Levi interrupts Hange, with an annoying expression on his face.

"Right, so to kill demons, you have to have a nirchirn katana, which was an ore that sets on Sunlight mountain. The ore changes color base on the user of the katana, for example, mine is black, but purple at the tip of my katana."

"Can I inspect it pleaseeeee?" Hange beg, which leads me to just unsheathing my katana and handing it to her. 

"And for what they do, they eat humans, just like titans, but not only titans. They'll eat mainly anything living, but they prefer eating humans. They have these unnatural powers that can help them kill people, and feed on them. The more people the demons eat, the more powerful they become, and harder to kill. The only advantage with them is that they are the same size as humans."

That shock them. I wouldn't be surprised, something that was more lethal as a titan that they struggle to kill, and is also something that will wipe humanity for them.

"Aren't you a demon too, as you mention in the court?" Levi questioned.

"Yes, I am, I wasn't lying," I said, looking at the ground, which somehow was interesting to look at.

"Then why didn't you try and eat us? Where're your superhuman powers? Were the lighting and moons your power?"

Levi slaps his hand to Hange's mouth and motions me to finish up all her questions.

"For how they look, they all look different, but they all have 2 things in similar: pale skin, and red eyes.

I can control myself not devouring human flesh and blood, but I will eventually go insane and will kill others for their flesh and blood, so I drink animal blood.

If I were to use my 'superhuman powers' then I would've killed every human being in this building, and no, the lighting and moons were not my power."

I quickly said, all in one breath. 

Silence...

Zackly coughs, and spoke up "What do you mean the lighting and moon weren't your powers? I don't believe that anyone can-"

"Anyone can do what I just did. You just need to learn total concentration, master swinging the katana the right way, and learn the styles, and a crazy amount of hellish training."

I interrupted him, causing their eyes to open up about 3 times the amount they were.

"So, you're saying even the weakest can learn how to do those?"

I bob my head up and down, telling them yes silently.

There was more silence, which made me think I made the wrong choice.

Then, my skin felt a demon around us, making me standing up on instinct and forcing everyone to get on their backs.

"The hell, brat! What are you doing-"

BOOM

I look behind me and saw a demon with pale skin, short green hair, red slit eyes, and wearing some kind of outfit I don't recognize, staring in our direction.

"Isn't this lovely? 3 males, 2 delicious women! Even one is a demon slayer! Oh, how blessed I have been today!"

All four of them behind me flinch, clearly scared at what they were witnessing. WELL OF COURSE THEY WERE, IT'S A DEMON WHO WANTS TO EAT US!

God, I really need to do this again, huh?

"Get on your ass and pray for your last prayers, demon."

The demon flinches at my voice, recognizing my voice.

"P-princess... gomenasai, I did not know these were your victims! And I-I really wasn't going to eat you along with those weaklings!"

"Eat? Do you really think I will allow you to even exist after that? Perhaps I should be oto-san and show you what I can really do."

The demon got on his knees and shouted "PLEASE, I CAN PROVE MYSELF USEFUL TO YOU AND THAT MAN! PLEASE FORGIVE-"

He never got to finish his sentence, as I slice his head off.

"Gomenasai, but you deserve better being a human again instead of a demon..."

The demon's eyes widened, remembering his past, and muttered "Arigato... princess... I hope to meet you in my next life..."

His corpse crumbled away as he finishes his sentence, leaving my eyes with tears under my mask.

"Now what the hell did you do that brat?"

Ugh, I forgot those guys.

I snap my neck to them, saying "This, is a demon, the creation of oto-san."

Hange said "Who is your oto-san? I wonder if he created the titans too..."

I laughed, assuring her "No, oto-san would never make something like a titan so brutal and ugly, he believes demons are the perfect being, and humans are just pitiful creatures."

I went back to being serious and told her:

"As for oto-san's name, where no one in this place will know, nor any demon will be able to speak of but I can, is Muzan Kibutsuji. I, am Y/N Kibutsuji."

Word Count: 1461

May 4th, 2021