Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

I ran off, leaving Eren for the sake of Mikasa and Armin. I ain't letting myself getting capture, plus, there are demons around this area.

They just won a battle, they need rest, but I don't. 

I close my eyes and still kept running ahead, trying to sense where the demons are located, yet I kept sensing a person trying to chase after me.

As I 'tch' while still running blindly, I turn and saw the same tall large eyebrow man after me. 

What does he want? I'm quite busy trying to save their lives right now.

Doing my best not speaking to him, I continue ahead, trying to ignore his presence.

He seems to not want to give up, wanting to capture me like back in the Demon Slayer universe, reminding me of all those pillars wanting to capture me for their leader, Ubuyashiki. 

Don't get me wrong, I do admire and care for him that I would never touch any of his kiddos, but some of them just get killed on accident.

I still do bury them if I accidentally kill them and pray for them, but not that anyone knows about it. 

I hear "Demon Blood Arts, Flying Needles!" along with multiple screams. 

The eyebrow man freezes in his spot, thinking that titans were still killing them, so I took the chance and ran over to the commotion.

When I got there, I saw all 9 demons, devouring the innocent humans who were attempting to kill them yet failed. 

I grab my katana from its cover and landed on the ground where the demons could see me.

"Gah! Another Demon Slayer!" one demon said.

Quickly as I could, I slice my arm a bit, making a scar, allowing the blood to spill out.

The demons caught a whiff of it, and their eyes all widened. 

My blood smelled nearly like oto-san, which means...

All 9 of them, got to their knees and cried "WE'RE SORRY THAT WE MISTAKEN YOU FOR A DEMON SLAYER, PRINCESS, PLEASE, FORGIV-"

I slice the head of the one that was talking, annoyed by their begging.

The other 8 froze, stuck in their spot, afraid of being next.

The other Garrison members and the trios saw what was going on, and were tense at the scene.

"Tell me, how many of my comrades have you eaten, demons?" I said, in my monotone voice "If I am not to be mistaken, oto-san told you all to do this, didn't he?"

Some of the demons flinch, and some nod in reply. 

"Please, forgive us, princess, we did not know you would be the one-" 

"Shut up. You've all have sin, perhaps I should burn you all alive, somehow even when the sun isn't burning you yet outside these walls..."

I remove my mask, only allowing the demons to see my pale face with my silt pupil on my plum red eyes, and smirking:

"Besides, you have 2 choices: Die peacefully within my blade, or be burn alive."

From that message sent to them, all 8 of them ran towards me, with their nails or hands prepared to attack me. 

"Thunder Breathing, 2nd form, Lighting Ball."

All of them died, and while they all were decaying, I walked over to them and mutter "Please don't become a demon in your next life, you all don't deserve this..."

Some of the demons widen, starting to remember their human lives, and some's eyes brightened and eyes full of tears.

I really pity demons, and it was all of his faults. 

I turn around, and all the military members were staring at what I had just what they couldn't do.

Mikasa was the first to speak up "Y/N, what are those things?..."

Eren asked, "How come you could kill them while we couldn't?!"

Armin, scared, saying "Are those creatures like demons?..."

And multiple multiple questions came out, leading to me having a slight headache. 

I put my hand to my mask lips, motioning them to silence. 

I walk over to my best friends, and mutter "What I told you earlier, someone with large eyebrows is chasing after me, call me when you need me."

I turn around, and position my katana back into the cover, not wanting to hurt anyone with it. 

And I jump roof to roof, getting away from here to hide as fast as possible.

I got to the surface of the roof, where Commander Pixis was, and he said within a happy tone "Y/N! I'm glad you've proven yourself faithful to humanity, and also about the creatures-" 

I ignored him and continued on my journey to find somewhere to hide from the military.