Chapter 48

Y/N's POV

Opening my eyes, I look at my new surrounding.

First, check if I did teleport to the right place.

Well, there's a lot of traditional homes, and there are multiple lights, so I assume it is the Red Light District.

Or at least I hope it is.

Second, get information about this place.

"Got it! I am god, you're trash!"

What the hell?...

"First off, get that right into your skulls! Screw it in there! If I tell you to become a dog, become a dog. If I tell you to become a monkey, become a monkey!"

Wow, whoever is talking sure is annoying me. 

I start walking over to the screaming voice with an irk mark on my face.

"You will always humor me while stopping down and imploring me for favors, and do your best to flatter me!"

Ok, this guy is getting on my nerves.

I turn around the corner, to see Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke with Uzui, who was making the racket.

"I'll say this one more time, I am god-"

"God of being the loudest person," I said, finishing the sentence for him.

All 4 of them turn to see me. I got greeted with shrieks and katanas getting pulled out.

"Jeez, chill Uzui-san, I thought you already saw me during that one meeting," I called out, my irk mark getting larger each minute.

Sighing, I rub my forehead, with the 4 of them sending each other a confused look.

"Guess I have to reintroduce myself again, huh?"

I slightly bowed, introducing myself again, "Y/N Kibutsuji, Moon Hashira, Half-demon, Hajimemashite."

Uzui's eyes widen, shouting "You're supposed to be helping us with our mission?!"

I slightly tilt my head sideways, asking "Am I not suppose to help?" 

He shook his head in reply with a red face, adding "No, it's just I'm surprised. We were not to not meet you for some reason from Oyakata-sama."

I smirked and looked over to the trio. "Konbawa, Tanjiro-kun, Zenitsu-kun, Inosuke-kun." 

"Konbawa, Y/N-san!" They said in unison, all with red faces also.

"Are you guys sick or something?..." I quietly asked, looking worried for them.

"W-we're perfectly fine!" They all said concurrently. 

I grin wider, saying "Yosh! Let's get moving then!" 

Tanjiro raised his hand as if he was in school, saying "Ano! Uzui-san, what exactly do you rule over as a god?" 

Zenitsu's face paled as if saying 'This guy is unbelievable...'

"Nice question, I have high hopes for you. I'm the god who rules over flamboyance... the God of Festivities." And posed again.

" And posed again