Chapter 36

Y/N's POV

When we were nearly at the wall, Kuro had to pop out and tell me.

"Caw! Oyakata-sama wishes you and these people to meet him! Cawww!"

I smack my forehead with the late announcement from Oyakata-sama, and sprint to the front of the formation, stopping them.

"Ne, Y/N! What are you doing?" Hange asked, looking puzzled.

"I am to bring all of you guys to Oyakata-sama, I apologize for the inconvenient since we're so close to going back, but if Oyakata-sama askes to meet us, we will go."

Levi 'tch', and said "This brat wants-"

I immediately kicked Levi off his horse, and stomp on his face, causing a gasp around us.

"Do not call Oyakata-sama a brat, he is someone who will be far more superior than you guys," I said, with multiple irk marks decorated on my body and face.

Once I remove my feet from his face, I revived his face back to normal, and I clean it along the way since I knew he hates dirty things like me, so I respect that.

Many people still didn't want to go to Oyakata-sama, since they were so close to their home. 

I swear, I guess a journey back without titan wasn't good enough?

How painful can this get?

I then snap my fingers, and teleported us to Oyakata-sama's Estate, but outside. 

I motion everyone to leave their things and follow me to the backyard, where I saw Hinaki and Nichika.

I smile, and jog over to them, bear-hugging them in surprise.

They both yelp and surprise, and laugh when they noticed it was me. 

Everyone behind me was astonished since I've never acted like this back in the walls.

They've never seen my eyes sparkle in happiness, and not being so quiet.

I was quite the opposite over here compare back in the walls, where I was happy with my Demon Slayer Corp family. 

I looked at Hinaki and Nichika, saying "Get Oyakata-sama please, we are here with the Survey Corps that he had ask me to bring along."

They both nodded, faces now serious.

We already know what was going to happen during this small meeting. 

I lean on a tree that I saw Obanai sitting on that day when I fell asleep, and shut my eyes, with the Survey Corps talking about why they were doing here, and such.

"Oyakata-sama has arrived." the twins spoke at the same time.

At once, I got onto my knees, seeing that Oyakata-sama made his appearance.

He, as usual, smiled and spoke "Konichiwa, Y/N. How is the weather today?"

"The weather is beautiful, Oyakata-sama, and it's an honor to see you again, I hope you are doing well."

The Survey Corps was shocked by my actions, since I've never spoken so formally, and Oyakata-sama's disease. 

I glare at them, whispering "Get on your butts, or else I will get you into the infirmary for a month."

They all quickly got on their knees like how I was but kept their heads down.

Suddenly, the gate to the backyard was open, showing the 9 other Hashira's I met the other day when I was sleeping.

"Konichiwa, my kawaii swordsmen, I want you to meet the Moon Hashira, Y/N Kibutsuji." 

All of the 9 Hashira look at me in surprise, and the Survey Corps was glancing nervous looks at each other since Oyakata-sama called me by my last name.

They thought I was really gonna murder Oyakata-sama for that? I will literally even die for that man. 

Shinazugawa at once dashing over to me and slice my head off, which I got pissed. 

"Ara, do keep your katana where belong, also known as your ass, Shinazugawa," I spoke, and grab my head and forcefully push it back to my neck, reconnecting them.

All of the Hashira was surprised, but I did see some confusion, but quickly went over to us and kneed just like how we were, all of their heads down. 

I look at Giyuu, who was emotionless, so I look over to Levi, and I just thought of something.

Those 2 were quite similar, both lost their old friends from their enemies.

How did I know Levi's past? That's because shorty decided to told me that night when I was punching trees and he caught me. 

I nudged over at Levi, who death glare at me, but I ignored it and whispered "See that guy in the half and half haori?"

"What the hell is a haori."

I internally smack myself for being stupid. I forget these guys don't even know what we wear.

"Like a jacket I guess. Do you see him? Go talk to him, you guys have a lot in similar later."

He knew I was talking about his past, and he stood up, about to walk over to Giyuu before I grab his legs and put him back to the kneeling position.

"Not now! I said later!"

Hange was goddamn screaming. A kakushi had to literally run over there and hit her neck.

Once the Hashira's all reported about their mission, Oyakata-sama looked over at me and adds something.

"Y/N here has found herself in some different place that has very tall walls, and there are no such as demons before she arrived there. They have large humans as they call titans, and they are also man-eating creatures as well."

The Hashira's look over to the Survey Corps, who all nodded, and Oyakata-sama continued.

"And these guys have some pain with their past, so please don't get into their past without their content."

I stared at the 104th Cadet, who got into my past without my permission. I would rather think that Oyakata-sama was calling them out, but he isn't the type, of course. 

Oyakata-sama then looks at me and suggests "Y/N, I suggest if you could allow some Demon Slayers come with you."

"No, absolutely not Oyakata-sama." 

The Hashira's all look at me like they wanted to kill me, but it made sense since nobody would want to refuse Oyakata-sama's orders or suggestions.

"The demons in there are all high ranks or the 12 kizuki, I refuse to lose any Demon Slayers wasting their lives trying to kill them.

And not that only...

I somehow feel oto-san around there somehow."

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS, HOLY FLIPPPPPP. Ima die in happiness, thank you guys so much 😭

Word Count: 1070

May 30th, 2021