Chapter 45

3rd POV

As Douma was about to slaughter Sasha like she was a pig, both his arms were cut off in a flash.

Douma glared over his shoulders, only to see Y/N with her katana, his blood blanketing her katana.

"Y/N-chan~! This wasn't part of our deal!" He happily said, but deep down, was furious.

Y/N smirked, saying "Gomenasai then, Douma. Tell that bastard to die in the pit while you can escape." 

And she threw her katana at Douma's head.

And yet, unfortunately, missed his head, with him dodging by sliding to the side.

Douma pouted like a child, shouting "I won't forgive you, Y/N-chan! Nakime!"

And he disappeared somewhere, with the sound of the biwa. 

Y/N froze, hearing the biwa sound, knowing it was her friend, or at least her previous friend.

Levi took this chance and had his blade at Y/N's neck, with the rest of the group who was bold enough to do the same as Levi.

Smoke appeared and disappeared as fast as the smoke came, leaving Y/N crotching with multiple panting.

"Fuck you, Douma... Neither did you follow the plan, did you?..." I said, smirking.

"Yet you didn't fall into the trap... You've improved a bit, Douma."

"Douma." 

"Y/N-chan~!"

Y/N was in the cellar where Douma was chained up, looking as if he could never escape.

Yet they both knew he could escape easily without even any effort.

"I want an agreement, Douma."

"And that is?"

"Leave my comrades alone."

"Awww, come on Y/N-chan! Just one~?"

"Absolutely not, or else our deal is off and you can die, moron."

He sat silent, thinking about his decision.

Should he listen to his master's daughter, or listen to his brain?

But if he didn't listen to his master's daughter, it would basically be the same as betraying that man.

Y/N knew how to get him into an agreement easily since he hung out with her too often.

He looks up, grinning widely, saying "I agree to your agreement, Y/N-chan!"

Y/N smirked and told him "I will tell you the plan then, Douma.

Once I turn into my demonic mode, I will call your name, which you will come behind me. 

And you are to pretend you're going to destroy the place. That's it, simple."

Douma frowned, asking "Won't I be exposed to the sun then?"

Y/N walked over to the bars, and bonk his head with her fist.

"Ow!"

"You fool, you can goddamn call Nakime, can you not?"

He nodded, understanding Y/N's idea.

Y/N smiled at him, and turn away from him, walking out of the basement.