Chapter 23

Y/N's POV

Walking at the cliff everyone was supposed to wait, with Hange and Levi dropping Eren into a well, for precaution if he hurts anyone while turning into a titan.

While they were busy, the rest of the squad walked over to me, and I walk farther away from them.

I did not need their criticisms, honestly. I had enough for a century.

But these guys wouldn't give up, they kept trying to approach me, and I give up, finally allowing them to reach me.

"Gomenasai,  Y/N. We were just scared that now we found out about demons, that since you're a demon-" Oluo never got to finish his sentence since I slap him.

"Half-demon. When will you guys get that into your skull? I'm not a full demon, or else I would be burning to death under this sun." I snarled, not pleased with their actions from earlier. 

Oluo 'tch' and rubbed his checks, burning from the connection of my hands and his cheeks. 

Is he trying to intimidate Levi?

"Oi, are you trying to intimidate Levi? Because if you are, I would like to point out how you're doing a terrible job at it." I exclaimed, crossing my arms while Eld and Gunther laughed, and Petra smile, continuing it. 

"I for once agree with Y/N, and I keep telling you, Oluo, you're nothing like heichou!"

Petra and Oluo kept bickering about that whether Oluo was trying to be Levi or not, with Gunther and Eld laughing at their childish actions.

I stood there, watching the scene in front of me, smiling. It reminded me a lot about Nii-san and Nee-san when they would argue about the silliest things, and I and oka-san would laugh at them.

I can't do them again with my family, now that they're dead forever.

All because of that stupid old man.

Gunther studied me, and called "Y/N! Come over here and help us! Oluo just bit his tongue again!"

I raised an eyebrow, his tongue? Again? 

I walk over in their direction and saw Oluo's tongue bleeding.

He does this often I suppose then since none of them were freaking out.

Petra shook her head, and comment "Oluo, you're going to die from blood lost instead of being eaten by a titan one day."

Oluo then became a tomato, and stuttered "S-Shut up!"

I giggled, saying "Is Mr. Trying-to-intimidate-Levi stuttering?"

Everyone made more jokes about Oluo and his tongue, till we saw Hange and Levi walking over to us, and they both had an unsatisfied look.

"Y/N, it's your turn." 

I ask "How is it already my turn? It only has been 10 minutes, surely Hange has much more things she would want to experiment?"

"Well, the brat couldn't turn into a titan for some weird reason. We're not sure the cause of why, so we had to get him out of the well since he kept biting his hand so much."

Groaning, knowing how annoying it will get, I walk over to where Eren was supposed to be, except I didn't need to be inside a well since I could control my powers.

Everyone, including Eren even, was over on the cliff, and Hange had a gun in her hand.

Is she planning to test that out on me?

She brought the hand with the gun, and I heard a loud bang.

I guess that was supposed to signal me.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to turn into a demon.

Ok, demon mode, 100%.

I felt the air around me turn cold, the ground getting farther and farther from my feet.

I felt a pair of wings growing from my back, and horns popping out of my skin.

I open my eyes, and I look at the cliff where everyone was and waved.

"AY, HANGE, START YOUR EXPERIMENT, I WANT THIS TO GET OVER WITH!"

Hange and the others jump off the cliff they were all standing on and ran at me.

I sat down, not wanting to consume my energy before we could even start the experiment. 

The problem is I don't know how I feel about this. I want to see Oyakata-sama, very much now after seeing that vision, and Hange, the maniac, is probably going to do the most brutal way of experimenting, despite her personality. 

That girl was just too hard to understand every single second. 

I immediately felt a gun place on the side of my head, and...

BANG

My body rolled over, from the impact of the gun hitting my head off my body. 

This time, I allowed my head to crumble, since I told them that demons die from crumbling, I shall do that for revenge. 

I smile, hiding it from them since my face wasn't in their direction, and heard them screaming.

"HOLY TITAN, Y/N, DON'T DIE ALREADY! I SHOULDN'T HAVE USED THE GUN, SHOULD I, SHORTY?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHITTY GLASSES, AND WE NEED TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT BEFORE SHE DIES!"

"I HAVEN'T SAID SORRY EVEN, Y/N! DON'T YOU DARE DIE!"

My whole head crumbled into nothing, leaving me in the dark for a moment. A while later, my eyes shut at once when my eyes and the sunlight got in contact.

"What the..."

I rolled my eyes and allowed them to see my fangs and the slit in my eyes.

"Hange, you fucking idiot. Did you even listen to me what I told you that other day? Only the sun and scarlet ore will kill me, nothing else."

Oluo 'tch' "Then why the hell did your head just crumble? Wasn't your neck suppose to be your vital spot?" 

I smirked at him, saying "Oh, let me just apologize to Mr. Trying-to-intimidate-Levi, perhaps you should listen last time. 

I am not a full demon, even when I'm in my demon mode. I will always, be a half-demon.

If you wanted to kill me, well, let's say there's really no way of killing me, unless I have the desire to allow the sun or the scarlet ore to kill me."

I stood up, removing the dust from my clothes with a snap of my fingers.

I looked around, to make sure nobody was around to see us besides just Levi's squad and them.

I unsheathe my katana and sneered.

"Ne, Y/N, what are you planning to do with that sword of yours?"

I stop smiling for only just a millisecond, and told Petra:

"What do I plan to use with my katana? Or a sword, as I should probably just get used to, since you guys call it a sword instead of a katana.

Beside...

Since I'm here to allow Hange to experiment on me, why not just have some time to train, experiment, and so, so, much more.

Oh, and don't worry, I'll train you guys if you want to, of course. I won't force you!~"

They nod, very determine after hearing my daily morning routine from their superiors.

Oh hooray, they are sooooo going to hate their decision, which I will not allow them to back out.

Word Count: 1137

May 17th, 2021