Chapter 33

Y/N's POV

Levi was quickly shooting their gears farther into the forest, and I kept jumping from branch to branch. 

I have to admit, my legs were getting sore, but my wings would take up a lot of my stamina, and I need that when I battle this annoying titan.

God, why the hell is this so annoying. Why was my stamina like a human instead of a demon one, that has infinity?

Well, I guess that's the con being a half-demon. Still get no infinite stamina.

And Mikasa? Well, she already went ahead, raging.

Why am I not surprised by this point?

I still don't understand why that girl still crushes on Eren. An amazing smart girl like her, liking Eren, the hot airhead.

Life logic really makes no sense, I swear.

I jump faster and faster, to get to Mikasa sooner in case she got herself hurt.

Right when I got there, Mikasa slice the titan's heels, causing the titan to fall to the ground.

"Give him back!" Mikasa shouted, slashing her blade on the neck of the titan, but as the same results as earlier with Levi and the blonde guy, her blades shattered into pieces, thanks to the ices on her neck.

"Damn it! Why won't my blade go through it? I know he's alive, even if Y/N and Levi heichou doesn't!"

I watched Mikasa in pain, sad about her having to maybe lose her crush, best friend, half-brother.

"No matter where she goes, I'll kill her... slice up her body... and drag you out of that filthy place!" 

I smile at her small speech, knowing how much Eren was to her. 

She shoves the handle that had once contain her blades and pulled them out, getting a fresh blade from her gear.

"Gomenasai, Eren! Just hold on a bit longer!"

And the titan punches her fist into the tree Mikasa had her 3DMG intact, causing her to fall.

I at once ran to her and clutch to her body, stopping her from getting herself injured. 

The titan took this chance to sprint away from us, and into the same direction, she kept going from since the beginning of this chance.

Mikasa jumps out of my arms, and shoots her gear again "Matte!-"

Levi took this chance to grab Mikasa before she could go farther with the help of his gear.

"Levi!-" I spoke, glad that he could stop her from going after the titan and possibly Eren. 

Levi stared at the titan, and whispered to Mikasa "I'm with you, but back off for now."

Mikasa was irritated with Levi's proposal of going after him, but I knew the reason. 

We were going to wait for a bit, running after the titan till it gets tired.

Then we'll attack it.

I ran on the ground, not making a sound while the Ackermanns were firing their gears from tree to tree, staying about 10 feet away from the titan.

"We'll maintain this distance. Is it exhausted, too? Doesn't look like it's moving fast." Levi stated.

And I heard a cough from Mikasa, and I giggled. That was quite obvious, Captain Obvious.

Levi glared back at Mikasa with bitterness and spoke "Looks like she bit the whole neck out of Eren's titan body. Is he dead?"

Now Mikasa was furious with his question. Well, of course, she would.