Chapter 19

Hange's POV

A guy with 2 weird lines on his face held the katana I was just holding in his hand at the same time looking into Y/N's eyes.

"M-my lord? What are you doing here?"

Y/N blink, clearly disappointed and angry with what he just said.

"I assure you I am not oto-san, Ranamue. You might want to even hand back my katana before I forcefully take it back from you." Y/N spoke in a calm, dangerous voice.

The guy, Ranamue, eyes widen, now knowing who he was talking to.

"Princess? What are you doing with all this food? Can I have one?"

Y/N then grab onto his head, and explode it into pieces, allowing the gravity to drop him back to the ground.

"I think you should have figured out why oto-san has you coming here?"

His body movement, making a thumbs down gesture with his hand.

Oh my titans, is this what demons can do? 

I wanna experiment on it so muchhhh!

"NE, Y/N! CAN I EXPERIMENT ON THIS CREATURE? PLEASE?"

Well uh, bad timing I think, because Y/N give me a death glare that wanted me to die right on the spot, but I pretend to think I didn't care and kept looking excited.

"Y/N?... PRINCESS?" the demon said, with only half of his head regenerated. 

"Yes, I'm oto-san's daughter, now get to the point why you're even here, Ranamue."

I walk over to the demon that was called Ranamue and was about to touch him till Y/N lift me and her head got slam off her body, freaking everyone out.

Her head instantly regrows and looked at Ranamue in a hateful way. 

"I-I, gomenasai! Please forgive me, princess!"

She 'tch' like Levi, and drop me off to the ground in a hard way, and I whine inwardly. 

Owwww, that was painful.

After a couple of seconds, I turn around and saw Y/N with her katana at Ranamue's neck, his face terror, scared for his life.

"I was sure the weakest lowermoon demon would even be able to sense the different aura oto-san and I have, but sadly not. Are you that weak, Ramanue?"

Ranamue starts to shake insanely fast, and scream "If I could have some of your blood, I could be a great use to you and that man!"

Huh? Does he really want Y/N's blood? How does that supposed to help him?

Y/N chucked. "Do you really believe I could give you my blood, after what you have done, and how weak you are?

You are useless to me and oto-san. Be gone.

He screams, begging for forgiveness, but Y/N slices his head off, left his head on the ground, still crying.

I walk over to his body examining how his body worked before Levi grabs me "Shitty glasses, don't get too close, if that head can still talk and work, then so will the body!"

Sure enough, Ranamue's body stood up without his head, and ran at me, ready to punch me. 

Man, I will be dead if it wasn't for Y/N to save me.

She slices off his 2 legs and kicks the body to the ground while it crumbles away.

"AHHHH, Y/N! SAVE HIS BODY, I WANT TO DISSECT IT!"

She looks at me with concern "Are you ok Hange? I thought I already told you, once they die, they crumble, and there's no way stopping it."

Oh yeahhhhh, I already forgot. 

Well, you can't blame me, I can't remember everything I ask her, since I ask all the questions I could about demons. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Hange, the idiot, now stares at the remaining of Ranamue's body that was still crumbling. What's so interesting about it, it's just crumbling like bread crumbs.

I turn to the rest of the people behind me, which includes Levi, Erwin, Levi, and Hange's squad.

"This is a demon. And it's one of the strongest 12 demons I was talking about, the 12 Kizuki. This one was the weakest 12 Kizuki, so you haven't really seen the true horror of what they could do.

Earlier today, the 6 eye man, was the strongest one out of all the demons but me and oto-san."

They nod, obviously terrified of what they saw. Petra and Oluo look like they were about to piss their pants.

Hange, eyes sparkling as if the scene didn't just happen ask "Ne, ne, Y/N! What would happen if we were to kill one of those demons!"

"Depends on how strong the demons are," I said in a monotone voice.

"Huh? What does their strength have to do with it?" Eld asks, trying to store all the information he could in his brain.

Is he somehow related to Hange in some way, because of these two love information.

I spoke up, irritated "As you saw, the weakest lowermoon demon, Ranamue was not able to survive that attack of mine, which not a single demon should be able to besides oto-san.

The 6 uppermoon demons, are able to still survive with their head cut off even with a nirchirn katana unless you find their weakness to kill them."

I look up at the moon and whisper "Ranamue, I wish you to be a human and not encounter oto-san in your next life..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walk down to my dorm with the others in the Mess Hall, I stumble into an empty quiet hall and saw a door leading to outside. 

Well, it won't hurt just walking out there, would it?

I approach the door that would lead me outside, till I felt a hand grabbing on me, and I threw the person behind me onto their back in front of me and noticing it was Armin.

"Holy crud, Armin! Gomenasai! I thought you were some guy who was going to kidnap me or something!"  

He whines and opens one of his eyes. And his cheeks go red. 

"Jeez, Y/N, you're going to leave a huge bruise on my back... And why did you take off your mask and cloak?"

"First, no difference, you used to get bruises all the time back then. Second, I had to, because of Erwin. Something about having to remove it for training safety."

He smiles, and said, "Well, I got you some bread since I heard from the others you don't eat during mealtimes!" 

How thoughtful, if only I could tell him the truth.

"No, I really am fine. I don't usually eat around the others, so when it's mealtime, I'm never hungry." I told him, slightly smiling at his thoughtfulness.

I stood up and walk to the girl's dorm and Armin screams down the hall: 

"Oh, I heard that you guys were to choose a military branch tomorrow! I'll wait tomorrow and see what branch you're choosing, Y/N!"

I look back but continue to walk, and give him a bigger smile. "Thanks, Armin, but I already made my choice. I will be seeing you very soon with the others."

I turn my head back in the direction I was walking in, making my way down to the girl's dorm, silently running without making a single sound.

How will they think of me tomorrow now?...

My head hit the door, interrupting my thoughts, and I open the door to see nobody in there.

That's good, now I can do what I need to do.

I went to my bunk, and pack everything I had into a bag that Hange handed to me earlier that day, telling me to pack up and meet them at the Survey Corps Headquarters, where they had a room for me.

I was placed in Levi's squad since I was very good at combat and my swordsmanship, so that also gives the advantage to help Eren.

As I finish up packing, I grab the bags and hurried out before the girls came in and start to ask me questions.

I ran back to the empty hallway where I saw Eren, and walk out of the doors that took me outside. 

Total Concentration, Constant

I took a deep breath, and jump out of the Trainee Camp, and made my up way up the mountain where Erwin said that Hange would be waiting with a carriage to take us to their old Survey Headquarters, since Levi and his squad, along with Eren, was.

After a couple of minutes, I finally found Hange and the carriage, as light as a feather, landing on the roof of the carriage.

I snap my fingers at the driver of the carriage, and said: "You can go, I am Y/N, so don't worry, I won't be killing you or anything unless you are a demon!"

He shook his head, nervous, and I jump into the carriage with Hange inside.

"Well, Y/N! Let the fun begin!"

Oh great, I know what Hange's definition of fun was.

This was going to be a long trip.

Word Count: 1432

May 13th, 2021