Chapter 55

Y/N's POV

I ran over to Daki's side and kicked her body at the speed of thunder without my Thunder Breathing.

I was about 5x faster than I was back in my human form. 

She fell, but her ribbons still came at me, wrapping my body.

But then they fell down, collapsing at the same amount of time they were around me.

I look behind me quickly, to see it was Nezuko's work.

Her body was different too now, her head had a horn and she had a vine pattern tattoo that was added to her skin.

I smirked.

So this was Nezuko's full power, huh?

"Nezuko-chan, do me a favor will you?"

She glanced at me for a moment, bobbing her head at me.

I was surprised for a moment, not noticing that her muzzle was gone, till now that her lips were curled up, but I return back into my emotionless face.

"Attack her as fast as you can, I will assist you since I believe you would like to do the honors?..." 

She smiled in a scary way, which made me glad, some reason. 

Nezuko zoomed past me, her legs ready to kick Daki again, but failed, since Daki sliced Nezuko's leg off.

I was behind Daki, flying in the air, and used my demon blood arts at her.

"Demon Blood Art: Moon Burst

Daki didn't notice them till they had touched her skin, which let Nezuko slam her regenerated feet at Daki, making her body impact with the ground.

I smirked, enjoying Daki's scream of pain.

And I started to lose control of myself, my demonic side coming in now.

"Move brat!" Daki shouted, slicing Nezuko's body into pieces.

But sadly for Daki, the blood solidified, and our once-adorable demon girl had burned the albino with her Demon Blood Arts.

Daki screamed louder this time, I came to the ground, laughing.

"How does it feel, dear friend?~" I chuckled, with Nezuko staring at Daki in pleasure. 

Nezuko's body that had been cut off from Daki's ribbons then came back together, now into one whole piece again once they were intact by each other.

Nezuko had then step over to Daki and kept kicking Daki's face, making her into the ground even farther.

Once she got bored of that, she kicked the white hair demon into a building, causing a ruckus. 

Me and Nezuko both step into the building that Nezuko had kicked Daki in, but I saw some humans still in there, whining in fear.

One of them had blood in their hand...

Blood...

Oh how long I had human blood...

I and Nezuko both ran over to our meal, who started screaming in fear.

Tanjiro then used his katana to block Nezuko's mouth from eating the girl, as I was able to stop myself from attacking the girl any further.

"Nezuko! Y/N-san! Endure it!" 

Nezuko was growling at her nii-chan, as I was panting, trying not wanting to kill the girl in front of me.