Chapter 31

Y/N's POV

I looked at them, smirking.

"Ne, since your horse isn't coming, Jean, we're gonna get one of you guys wings. I am not going to waste my time waiting for some creature."

They shook their head, which I don't blame.

It's quite painful to grow the wings, and it takes a while to get used to.

"Did you guys even shoot the emergency flare?" I asked, unsettled with them.

Armin nods his head, and I sigh in relief. At least someone will come eventually to save these idiots.

"Alright then, I'll be on my way then. Do not tell anyone that you saw me, I will be on my way to kill that titan. Understood, or I will personally break all of your bones."

I got silence as a reply, and I took that as a yes, and grew wings out of my back, flapping them. 

"Sayonara then, take care."

And I flew off, ignoring the shouts from those 3.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After flying for some time, I found myself in front of some huge trees. They were much larger than the trees I slice down that day during training.

I shut my eyes, trying to listen to my surroundings since my eyes weren't going to be so helpful.

I heard horses, about a dozen, galloping into the forest.

I open my eyes and follow to where I heard the sound, and I found Erwin, Hange, and some other Survey Corp soldiers. 

"Wow, great idea, Erwin. As much as trying to capture the titan within the forest with the advantage of 3DMG, I find this quite fruitless." I spoke, scaring them.

"Y/N!" Hange shouted, glad of my appearance.

I slightly smile, saying "Konichiwa, Hange. It has been a while, I must say."

Erwin stared at me, his face telling me he was serious and had complete faith in this plan.

I sigh, muttering "You never change, do you, Erwin?"

I pulled out my katana and fell to the ground.

"If I were to recall, your plans weren't to kill this titan, but to capture it since you have been guessing someone is the titan?"

Erwin's eyes widen, confound by my explanation. I chuckled, adding "That is why you don't leave important information in the opening, Erwin."

He scratches his nape in embarrassment, with Hange looking in awe.

"That's our typical Y/N-cha-"

"Finish saying that, Hange, and I will make sure to dropkick your ass."

She sweatdropped, nodding. And I went back to my normal personality, smiling at her.

I glance back, and heard about 6 horses, coming over.

"So you really did have the elite squad leading the titan over here then?"

"Hai, and could you stay after this?" Hange whispered, watching the titan getting closer.

"Sure, I shall after this capture," I said, smiling.

We all sat there in silence, with the atmosphere very tense, waiting for the plan to happen.

And once the titan was in front of us, Erwin stood up and screamed "Now!"

Right away, about hundreds of some kind of ropes with hooks at the end simultaneously grab onto the titan's skin.

I stood up, slowly stepping over to the titan's body, and with one jump, landing on the titan's nape.

"Ara ara~, why do you have to be such a fuss?" I spoke gently, yet sternly.

Hange, who was goddamn blushing, stating.

"How about that? Now you won't even be able to scratch yourself if you've got an itch!

Not a single muscle of yours will ever move again, probably! Here's how it works: The more your wounds close up, the more rigid your joints become! 

But it seems that's still not enough to get the one inside to come out."

I sigh, massaging my forehead with Hange's explanation. Did she not get that she just handed information that could help the one inside to get out?

I felt 2 figures about me coming down fast, and I look up, only to see a blonde guy and Levi.

I jump out of the way, allowing them to make as much damage as they could, and flap my wings the moment I knew I was going to fall from gravity.

Staring at the blondie and Levi, they made no damage whatsoever, unless you count that they destroyed their blade, and saw it had to do with the titan's hand. It could put something like a layer of ice on top of its hand, and disappear it.

So... it was similar to a Demon Blood Arts then?

As those 2 shoots up to where Erwin was standing, I got my katana in a weird position and spoke out.

"Sun Breathing, 3rd form: Raging Sun."

I slash the air, creating 2 horizontal fire lanes to the titan's hands.

Luckily, it burns the ice and it hit the skin of the titan, causing it to whimper in pain a bit.

I smile at the sight, merely chucking.

"My dear titan, just come out of there, won't you? I really would hate it if I had to call some demons over here to kill you, you know~?"

The titan kept staring at the floor, well, it didn't have a choice since the ropes at her stuck in that position.

Levi land next to me, saying:

"Hey, why not give us a break and just come out there? We don't have all day.

What do you think is going to happen? Do you believe you can find a way out of this situation?"

You are an idiot... of course, they can...

"Think about the trouble you're causing. Now we have to keep thinking up ways to drag you out of there.

You've murdered my subordinates in lots of ways, haven't you?

Did you enjoy it?

Well, now I'm enjoying this, but then, so are you, right? You can understand what I'm saying, can't you?"

I rose my hand in front of him, stopping him.

"Ne, I have a question, titan...

What would happen if I were to call the demons right now, and kill you?"

Levi's eyes widen, startled by what I proposed.

"I absolutely hate your kind. You guys are just like demons, but the bigger version, so tells me. 

What does it take for you guys to be satisfied? I want to know why you guys even eat us.

Unlike you guys, you can live without eating humans. So there's an explanation besides enjoying eating humans, isn't there?"

I spoke, my eyes glittering with anger in them.

The titan was opening its mouth, and I snap my fingers, removing her voice and anything she could do to make noises.

She tried to scream, make all the noises she could, yet none of it was making a sound.

I grin wider, enjoying the sensation of her panicking.

"Ne, I wonder how titan flesh tastes... but who said I'm eating something as filthy as you?" I said, laughing like a maniac.

I snap my fingers, and 10 demons appear before us.

I look at them, saying:

"Eat this huge ugly human ONLY, and perhaps you will be rewarded with my blood."

Holy crap, 7.1k reads... Thanks a whole bunch yall, glad you guys enjoy my book!

Word Count 1142

May 25th, 2021