Chapter 24

Y/N's POV

Hange's first experiment was literally the part when she shot my head off.

Wow, I really ain't stupid. All of her experiments on me are goddamn pyscho. 

If I wasn't a human, I really would have died already, hours ago.

She literally had a plan to cut my head off with every weapon the military had, then ask me to eat some poisonous food, and then drink some of her potions as a tester in case they were poisonous. 

What the hell am I, a goddamn toy for her to use to test whatever she wants?

I growled, feeling one of Hange's potions in me starting to mess up my organs.

"Yep, this one is definitely poisonous, Hange, you better remove that," I whine, waiting for my body to decompose from the poisonous drink that was in my body.

After a couple of minutes, I was back on my feet, waiting for the next potion for me to swallow.

"Bad news for me, but good news for you, Y/N! We ran out of everyone I wanted to experiment on you, today!

Your body is quite similar, but quite different also to a normal human body.

Since you're a half-demon, I had a theory that even though all of these did not affect you, they could maybe affect a normal demon!

So we, or I, at least, have a request of you allowing us to experiment on a normal demon!"

I nod, giving Hange a toothy grin, and turn myself back into my normal form.

And fell onto my knees.

Greattttt, I forgot that the longer I am as a demon, the more energy it consumes to say as a demon.

"Oh right, I never mention that the longer I'm a demon, then I'm more fragile at the end when I go back to my original form, Hange."

"Hai! Eld, take note that Y/N can't stay in her demon form too long or she'll become weak when she goes back from being a demon!"

Eld swiftly scribbles down what Hange told him to write down, with Mobilt next to her trying to finish a sketch of me right now in my posture.

"Seriously, Mobilt? Do you really think that just drawing me right now as a vulnerable person is needed? I can assure you that Hange can remember that!"

Mobilt blushes from embarrassment, and stop sketching on his paper, and was about to walk over to the picnic table where everyone was, till we saw smoke.

I race towards the picnic table that was blanket under all that smoke, only to find Eren's hand stuck in a titan's top half body, and Levi's squad, holding their swords surrounding the body, and Levi was protecting Eren.

I turn at Eren, who was having a difficult time trying to remove his arm from the titan's body.

I stood there, with my kata- I mean sword, in my hand, staring and slowly smiled, wondering what was going on.

"Eren, why?"

"What are you trying to do, Eren!"

"Heichou, step away from him!"

Bit by bit, I understood why they were panicking.

I calmly walk over, snapping my hands, making everyone's sword float out of their hands.

All of the 4 elite squad members stared at me, as I continue to walk over to Eren, and turn into my demon form, ready to pull him out till Hange finally arrived with Mobilt, panting and trying to get her attention, calling her.

"WHOA! NE, EREN, CAN I TOUCH YOUR HAND? CAN I, CAN I?"

"Hange, you're a human, as a demon, I can fairly warn you that if you wish for a 3rd degree burn perhaps, go ahead."

Hange, not heeding to my warning, touch the hand, and stumbled back, facing in the opposite direction of the hand, and fell to her knees.

"HOT! IT'S SO HOT WITHOUT SKIN!"

"SQUAD LEADER HANGE!" Mobilt wail finally caught up to us.

I sigh, and said to Eren "This, will quite be a bit painful pulling you out, so be careful, since I will be grabbing your head."

"Wait what-"

Before Eren could go any farther about whether he wanted this or not, I grab his face, and pulled him out of the titan's body without hesitation, even though Eren was whining.

"WAH! Y/N, WHY DID YOU PULL HIM OUT SO SOON, I WANTED TO SEE SOMETHING ELSE!-"

Hange then stops wailing, looking at something at the titan's hand that I couldn't see, but I didn't bother.

I set free Eren, making his butt fall on his titan body, as it was slowly disintegrating into smoke.