Chapter 35

Y/N's POV

I waited for Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke to get ready to attack me.

I smirked, and asked, "Who shall fight me first?"

Inosuke, with no hesitation, shouted "Me! Lord Inosuke-sama will prove that I am stronger than a measly Hashira!"

What, a brat.

"Alright then, on the count of 3. 

3...

2...

1...

GO!"

We both sprint at high speed, clashing our wooden katanas against each other.

"Beast Breathing, 3rd form: Devour!"

Inosuke swings his duo katanas at me, but I dodge them, saying "Moon Breathing, 6th form, Perpetual Night.

My moons hit Inosuke in every section of his body. 

I laugh, knowing that I won within seconds.

"Next, Zenitsu-Kun."

This kid was the biggest scaredy cat ever. He didn't even do anything, just doing his best to run away from me, not trying to even hit a strike at me.

I sigh and just threw my wooden katana at his face directly, causing him to faint.

Going over to Zenitsu, I lift him up and walk over to where the Survey Corps members that didn't want to participate were, and drop him over there, which all the soldiers sweatdropped, yet I ignored it.

I look at Tanjiro, saying "Tanjiro-Kun, you're next. I hope you will not displease me like your fellow friends over there." 

He smiles widely, saying "Hai!"

I jog over to him and started doing Total Concentration, allowing my blood and stamina to increase, making this battle easier than it should. 

Though I must say, he did impress me with his water-breathing skills. He was excellent at his swordsmanship too, but not the best.

"Water Breathing, 1st form, Water Surface Slash!"

I dodge, it, saying "Sun Breathing, Flame Dance.

I won right away when I used the Sun Breathing, obviously, since the Sun Breathing was the strongest one and the first Breathing ever created, but Tanjiro was in awe.

"You know how to do the Dance of the Fire God too?" He asked, which I raise my eyebrow.

"Do you mean the Sun Breathing?" He mutely nods at me, confirming my question.

"Indeed, I was taught by Uppermoon 1, Kokushibo, the user of the Moon Breathing, why?"

He grins, asking "I can use the Dance of the Fire God too! May we battle each other with that form only?"

Now, this guy was interesting.

"Of course, but first, I will teach those guys over Total Concentration quickly, if you don't mind, Tanjiro-kun." 

He nodded, and I walk over to the members of the Survey Corps who wanted to learn Total Concentration and said "You will take very deep breathes. Once you can do that for an hour, you'll blow into these gourds."

I pointed at the gourds and showed them how to do total concentration with the help of Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke.

We had to convince Inosuke after 10 minutes since the idiot wanted to keep fighting me instead of teaching them.