Chapter 11

Levi's POV

Now I think Y/N is being serious. I didn't believe her about the demons and all that nonsense till that monster came out of nowhere and was about to attack us.

If it really wasn't for Y/N, all of us would be dead.

And what was with that 'demon' calling Y/N 'princess'?

Tch, this is hurting my brain, even now we have more threats to humanity, and the only way to kill these demons, as Y/N said, are using the type of 'katana' as she calls them. 

It's called a sword, but the fact she calls it katana is just weird, and I don't know anybody who says katana on any of the walls. 

Is she even around here? Demons never even pop around till this girl came around, saving those brats.  

Y/N's POV

Well, after more and more questions later, my little interview as I would call it, has finally wrapped up when Erwin asked me to join the Survey Corps.

I really didn't want to, but if this was a way to keep a close eye on those 3, especially Eren since he always gets himself in a mess, might as well do it.

"Fine, I'll join the military, as long as I get to still go around to kill demons. I really can't trust that demons won't only appear where I am since there can always be someone who has marechi blood."

They nod, accepting my terms. 

I stood up and stretch, and Hange grabs my hand, taking me out of the room and leading me to a carriage outside. 

And I get a push in. How lovely.

As I reposition myself, Hange and Levi get into the carriage with me, and I feel the carriage moving forwards.

I never rode a carriage, since I've only seen them in Tokyo, and I never had the time to ride one, since being a Demon Slayer is quite a hassal for a 15-year-old. 

As our journey go closer to our destination, which I had no clue where Hange kept asking me the most personal questions ever. It eventually got to the point where she asked:

"Say, Y/N, where are your parents?"

I froze, the aura around me darken.

Hange and Levi must've noticed, because Levi nudges Hange really hard at her ribs, causing her to yelp and rub her ribs, apologizing "Sorry Y/N-chan, I'm guessing your parents died from being eaten from a titan?..."

Chan? Seriously? I would accept any other honorifics, BUT CHAN.

Only my family gets to call me that but oto-san, which is the Demon Slayer Corps.

"It's fine, Hange-san. And no, my family did not get swallowed by a titan, oto-san ate them after that oka-san couldn't... do something, so they died..."

Levi nod at Hange, and Hange asked me "Hey, Y/N-chan! Can I do a quick experiment? It won't hurt at all, it's just a small test!"

I look at her in my mask, and spoke: "Sure I suppose..."

"Alrighty! Glad you agreed, now just put this helmet on, and I and Levi will put the other 2!"

I nod my head, taking the helmet Hange pointed me to take, and remove my hood, exposing my black hair, and place the helmet on my head.

My body shook, somehow seeing the past of what I had to go through...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past:

I watch oka-san, trying to protect B/N nii-san and S/N nee-san, with me trying to stop oto-san from hurting them. I was only 3 at the time, and I couldn't understand much of what was going on.

All I knew was that oto-san was planning to do something brutal, something irreversible. 

Oto-san grab me by my neck and threw me against the wall, causing me to bleed and have my vision blurry.

I heard nii-san screaming, with nee-san's screaming, which was slowly fading. 

Why was this happening? Was I the cause of this?...

"You weak human! If I knew you were such a useless creature, I've never married you! At least you succeed getting 1 half-demon child!" Oto-san screams, killing nii-chan in the progress. 

The scent of metal got stronger, with oka-san sobbing, screaming for help, but it was useless. We live at the bottom of the mountains, where no sun could reach our house. 

Was our fate really this unjustified? What did we do to have this happen?

Oka-san suddenly became quiet, with oto-san walking over to me and grab my hand.

"You're going to get stronger, understood? I won't tolerate having such a weak daughter. You will make yourself useful, and being my heir if I ever die, got it?"

I was terrified. I never thought oto-san would go over the line with killing his own family for what he wanted.

I quickly nod my head, scare of what he was going to do next.

He kindly smiles at me, and said: "Good, now go and eat oka-san and your sibling's body."

I was shaking, vibrating so fast. Eat, my dead family members? Not even burying their remaining? But nope, their leftover body was going in my body...

I got the push to my dead family's body and was forced to feed by oto-san while crying in the process...

I will never forgive that man, never.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oto-san finally finishes feeding me my family's corpse, and grab my hand tightly, and smiled at me in an affectionate way, which was revolting.

He was acting like nothing was wrong! He is a psycho... 

I heard a biwa sound, and found myself in a certain place, full of floors, buildings, and rooms upside down, sideways, at any angles.

"Welcome, to our new home, Y/N. I call this the Infinity Castle. You will meet the Uppermoons, who will be teaching you, and be your friends, dear."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself training with Kaguai, who oto-san doesn't know about. He was a former Demon Slayer and allowed me to learn how to do the Lighting Breathing along with Kokushibo, who was teaching me the Moon Breathing and Sun Breathing. 

I found myself kept swinging my katana over and over, training till I cough out blood, cutting each other till both arms were gone, learning every single Demon Blood Arts that the Uppermoons could do.

I was stuck in hell, becoming oto-sans successor, and his puppet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snap myself out of my memories, tears leaking out of my eyes, down to my mask.

I stare at Hange and Levi, both faces with shock.

"That, was what you wanted to experiment? Seeing through my personal life, huh, Hange-san?"

Hange quickly spoke up "N-no! I really didn't know that it would work! Gomenasai, Y/N-chan!"

"Fucking lies, and lies. I really can't even trust the military that is supposed to save humanity. I might as well leave this shitty cage and go back to where I belong."

Levi must have thought I meant the Infinity Castle because he yelled "Do you really want to go back to that place, training all over again? You seem to not even been close with any of them!"

I laugh and said "No, I don't mean the Infinity Castle, as I would ever go back there again. I mean the Demon Slayer Headquarters, where my true home, my true father, lives."

They both were quiet and apologized: "Gomenasai, Y/N(-chan), Commander Erwin had set this up.

He wanted to know more about your past since you wouldn't open up your life, which we followed his orders.

As we see, it was a grave mistake, and we hope you will forgive that man."

I sighed, and followed along, saying "It's fine, but ever mentioning this to anyone BUT Erwin-san, I will slash that head off and pluck those eyeballs of yours and feed them to Kokushibo, got it?"

They bob their head quickly, especially Hange. 

Finally after a while in silence, we got to our destination, and I pulled my hood back up to my head.

They both first walk out of the carriage, leaving me alone in there for a bit.

I took a deep breath, and walk out of the carriage, seeing a training camp.

"Y/NNNN!"

I spun around and saw my 2 best friends with some other people that I saw during the operation of taking Trost back.

I wave back at them, signaling them that I acknowledged that I heard them.

I suppose this won't be too bad.

Word Count: 1346

May 5th, 2021