Kicking It Off

Lauren's POV

Back at my office, after Camila has changed out of her armor, I pour myself a drink and then pour her one.

"Do you drink anything else other than whiskey?" Camila laughs.

"Sometimes," I said. I sit down next to her and place her glass in her hand.

"So... I gave a question," Camila says.

"It's your celebration, I'm an open book," I said.

"So... What was your first thought of me when you saw me?" Camila asks.

"The first time I saw you... You were on a hospital bed," I said.

"Well... Besides that," Camila giggles softly.

I take a long drink from my glass as I feel the alcohol warm me up. "Besides that, I thought you were such a beautiful woman," I said.

"Really?" Camila inches closer.

"Really. I... I haven't said that to anyone since my wife," I said.

"So you haven't seen anyone that beautiful?" Camila asks.

"There have been some pretty women come and go but none have ever compared to her," I said. I bite my lower lip and tap my index finger against my glass. "Until... You," I whisper.

"Which is why?" Camila raises an eyebrow.

I set my glass down on the coffee table and bring my hand up to cup her cheek. "You have a crazy resemblance to her. You are just like her. But yet... You are starting to have such a bigger impact on me than she ever did," I whisper.

Camila places her hand over mine and trails it down my arm slowly. "What kind of impact?" She whispers.

I take her glass and set it down on the coffee table. "Right now... Desire," I whisper.

Camila crashes our lips together as she swings her legs over my lap so she can straddle me.

My hands trail down her sides and up under her shirt as I unclasp her bra. I pull her shirt off, then her bra, and immediately my hands cup her small breast.

Camila arches her back, encouraging me forward, as I bring my mouth forward. My tongue laps against her right ripple and then I move over to her left causing Camila to moan.

"Someone's going to hear you," I pull her head down so her lips hover over mine.

"Would it matter?" Camila whispers.

"Good point..." I whisper.

Camila's POV

I grind against Lauren as I hold back a whimper at the hard thing poking me in the right spot.

I trail my hand down her torso and then they start to unbuckle her belt.

Lauren gives me a mischievous look as I pull her pants down. I lower her boxers and she grabs her shaft.

"Couldn't warn a girl, could you?" I look into her eyes.

"Surprise," Lauren whispers.

"Do you by any chance have condoms? Cause I'm not trying to get pregnant in the zombie apocalypse," I said.

Lauren nods and stands up with me in her arms as she sits me down on top of her desk.

She opens the bottom drawer and takes out a condom as she puts it on.

I push her down onto the office chair as I take off the remainder of my clothes. I get off her desk and get on top of her so I can straddle her lap again. I grab onto her shoulders before I lower myself onto her.

Lauren runs her hands up my spine as she thrusts up against my rhythm.

I ride her as my chest lurches forward so my breasts are pressed up against her face.

Lauren plants a kiss in between before she playfully bites my collarbone.

I cup her face in my hands and connect our lips in a sloppy kiss as I start to ride her even faster and harder.

"God... This is crazy," Lauren whispers.

"How long have you gone without having sex?" I pant.

"Two years straight," Lauren whispers.

"That's how long it's been since your wife died," I said.

"Shhh. It's just you and me now," Lauren cups my cheek.

She connects our lips and our tongues start to battle.

I moan into her mouth as my orgasm spills out, staining the bottom of her shirt.

Lauren bites my lower lip hard as she releases her sperm. "Oh... Camila," Lauren slowly disconnects our lips.

I lay my head down on her shoulder as her arms fully wrap around me.

"Hey..." Lauren speaks softly.

"Yeah?" I lift my head.

"My room is in this building. Let's go there... So we can be more comfortable," Lauren says.

"Okay," I smile.