Camila's Crew's Journey

Camila's POV

Colson and I move as fast as we can with Zayn leaning on us as Dinah and Normani jog in front of us.

"Ally! Niall!" Dinah yells.

"You guys had Niall and Ally? And all the medical supplies?" Normani questions.

Ally and Niall run over to us as Niall helps me and Colson hoist Zayn up the steps.

"What happened to him?" Ally asks.

"Questions later, Ally set the kitchen table up this is way too much blood loss," Niall says.

Ally does as he said as me, Niall, and Colson hoist Zayn up at once and lay him down on the table.

Both doctors take his gear and shirt off before undoing the belt holding the bandana in place that's covering his wound as Niall and Ally examine his severe injury.

"Normani we're going to need you here," Niall says.

"I'll get the stuff we need," Ally runs into the living room, grabbing her and Niall's backpack.

"Now, can you tell us what happened?" Niall looks at me and Normani as he helps Ally take out everything necessary.

I pull up a chair as I sit down next to Zayn, taking his weak, cold hand in mine. "This morning we left the place we camped out in last night..." I begin to speak.

Flashback to this morning...

"So how far is this farm you told us about, Zayn?" I ask.

"I don't know. It would have been easier to tell if we were on the clear road," Zayn says.

"Then why stay in the woods? Let's go out into the open road," Normani says.

"I have the worst feeling about this. That horde was a little too large. There may be more undead near," I said.

"Let's just take a quick peek so I can know where we are," Zayn says.

"Fine," I said.

We all move together watching each other's backs until we are finally on the road.

"Wait... Dude is that a convenience store?" Normani practically jumps up and down in excitement.

"Hey, let's check it! Maybe they have some candy bars hidden inside," Zayn says.

"Guys! I'll love to but we have to go somewhere before the sun goes down," I said.

"Just listen to that side of you that wants to, come on," Zayn says.

"I'm surviving out here with kids! But fine," I giggle.

We all sprint towards the convenience store as we squish through the front door.

We all spread out and search the store and not even seconds after, we hear Normani scream.

Zayn and I look at each other before we sprint over to where she is.

"Normani are you okay?!" We both ask worriedly.

"Kit Kats!" Normani says.

"What?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

From the bottom shelf, she pulls out a box that's filled with Kit Kat bars.

"Dude! I fucking love Kit Kats," Zayn says.

"Grab them all!" I said.

"Of course," Normani says. She opens her backpack and pours every last bar into it.