Survivors

Lauren's POV

"Where do we look first, boss?" Zayn asks.

"Let's go off in pairs. Zayn and Liam. Colson, Gerald, and Dinah you guys are together. Camila, you're with me," I said.

Every pair goes off in different directions as Camila and I continue walking forward.

"This was a major blow into James. Taking down his community," I said.

"You're not afraid that he will retaliate?" Camila asks.

"Yes. Only because I have a community now. One full of people, resources, and animals," I said.

"Certainly you have a plan?" Camila says.

"I have backup horses and one car a couple of blocks away from the community in case anything does happen," I said.

"Why horses?" Camila asks.

"They are better than vehicles since they don't require gasoline which is hard to find," I said.

"How many?" Camila asks.

"Three," I answered.

We approach a building and I slowly place my hand on the doorknob before swinging it open.

Some people who are hidden inside scream as they cover themselves.

"Hey, hey. We're not here to hurt you guys. We want to save you guys," I said.

"You're... You're Lauren Jauregui. From The Empire," One of the women says.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Normani. Normani Kordei," The woman says.

"And you two?" I look at the other woman and the man.

"Halsey," The second woman says.

"Shawn Mendes," The man says.

"Let's go, were taking you guys back with us," I said.

"Thank you. Thank you very much," Normani says.

"You guys won't suffer ever again," Camila says.

We lead the three of them outside back over to the hole where the rest are waiting for us.

"You guys didn't find anyone?" I ask.

"Looks like James took the most important ones, some they probably killed, or they got crossed in the crossfire," Zayn says.

"We found some but they didn't want to come so we did are you ordered," Liam says.

"Perfect. We found these three. Let's get out of here and let's get them settled in The Empire," I said.

We all leave the Lost Blood community and get into the four trucks parked outside.

Camila and I get into our car by ourselves as I start the drive and the others follow behind me.

I glance over at Camila as I take her hand in mine. "Are you okay?" I ask softly.

"Just... Shaken about everything that happened not even thirty minutes ago," Camila says.

I squeeze her hand softly as I bring it up to my lips and plant a kiss on the back of it. "No matter what happens, I'll always be with you," I said.

"The world now is cruel, I don't believe we'll be together. Not at all times," Camila says.

"Hey... Don't. Don't say that," I said.

I pull the truck over and I radio for the others to continue towards home without us as they radio back.

I turn to face Camila as I cup her cheek. "Even if that does happen I will always find you," I said.

"Do you promise?" Camila grabs my wrist.

"I promise you," I said.

Camila leans forward and kisses my lips desperately as she grips my armor.

I recline the chair back as Camila crosses over to sit on my lap.

I bite down on her lower lip, pulling it as my lips trail down to her neck.

Camila lets out a moan as she starts to grind against my member.

"Camila..." I moan.

"Do you by any chance have a condom?" Camila asks.

"No," I shake my head.

"Well too bad. You won't be going in today," Camila says.

"My fingers are just as magical," I said.

Camila unbuttons her pants and pulls down the zipper as my hand slides in and my fingers slide under her panties.

Two of my fingers start to toy with her clit as Camila places her hands on my shoulders and twitches against my fingers.

I place my hand behind her neck as I bring our foreheads together. "You... You are so fucking sexy," I mumble against her lips.

"You were so sexy tonight," Camila whispers.

My fingers slowly enter her as I pump in and out at a fast pace.

"God!" Camila moans loudly.

"Shhhh. You're going to lure some undead," I mumble.

"Just shut up and fuck me," Camila says.

At that, she starts to moan louder as her walls tighten around my fingers.

"Already?" I joke.

"I guess your fingers are magical," Camila says breathlessly.

Her head falls on my shoulder as her orgasm spills, covering my entire hand.

I pull my hand out and find a piece of cloth to clean my hand.

Camila gets off my lap and sits back down on the passenger side as she fixes her clothing.

I fix the seat and I start the car up again as I start driving back towards The Empire.

After a silent, peaceful drive, we are finally outside of the gates, and the guards open them as I drive through, the gates closing behind.

"Home sweet home," I smile at Camila.