Supply Run

Camila's POV

I sheath my katana when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Lauren!" I giggle.

"I kinda don't want to go on this supply run so I can be in bed all day with you," Lauren says.

She peppered kisses all over my neck making me squirm in her arms, turning around in them as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"As much as I would like to repeat last night... We have to. You don't want to let Andrew down?" I said.

"Of course not. He taught me himself that I need to keep my word and he entrusted me with this supply run, trust is something dear to me as well," Lauren says.

"Good and, we're running out of condoms," I said.

Lauren laughs as she cups my cheek and kisses my lips, pulling on my lower lip.

"Hopefully there's some out there and... A ring," Lauren says.

"I..." I trail off.

"What's wrong, baby?" Lauren furrows her eyebrows worriedly.

I sway us back and forth slowly as I look deep into her eyes. "I thought... You were sorta tipsy last night from the wine and I thought you weren't serious," I said.

Lauren sighs deeply as she rests her forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry for doubting you," I whispered.

"It's fine. I know that... I've recently just let my wife rest and my heart rest from her... I didn't think either that I was gonna say that I will propose to you but I was being serious," Lauren says.

"I see it now," I smile.

"Come on let's go. The others are waiting by the gate with the truck," Lauren says.

After grabbing the rest of our equipment, Lauren and I meet Dinah, Zayn, and Liam by the truck parked in front of the closed gate.

"Let's go. We're burning light," Lauren says.

"Lauren, wait!"

We all turn around to see Andrew jog over to us, holding onto his revolver that's in his holster around his waist so it won't bounce around.

"Andrew, something wrong?" Lauren asks.

"Everything's fine," Andrew says. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a neatly folded piece of paper. "Here are some add's to the supplies list," Andrew reaches out the piece of paper.

Lauren takes it and unfolds the paper, scanning the writing before folding it back up. "We'll make sure we have these supplies," She says.

"I know you won't let me down. You all be safe," Andrew says. He gives us all a smile before walking away.

We all pile into the truck with Liam in the driver's, Dinah in the passenger's, and Lauren, Zayn, and I in the back seats.

"Where are we going exactly?" Liam asks.

Lauren shifts beside me and takes out a map and hands it to Liam. "Do you know how to read a map?" She asks.

"Sorta..." Liam says.

"Alexandria is right here, I've marked the road we're supposed to be on. If they are turns we need to turn on, look around our surroundings and see if it looks the same. That's how you know we're heading the right way," Lauren says.

"Got it," Liam says.

Lauren leans back in her seat and brings her rifle in between her legs. "I should give Andrew the idea of having the people take classes so they could learn how to read a map," She says.