Held Captive

3 days later...

The military car stops in front of the White House as the soldiers get out.

The soldiers that have blue sleeves that are guarding the front entrance walk over and they salute the arriving soldiers.

"Glad to see you guys came back not tattered from your journey," The leader blue-sleeved soldier says.

"Thank you, help us with the girls, soldiers," The leader of the group says.

"Girls?" The leader blue-sleeved soldier furrows his eyebrows in question.

"Do not question me and help," The leader of the group says.

"Yes, sir," The leader blue-sleeved soldier salutes the high-ranked soldier.

After the soldiers carefully take out an unconscious Lauren and Camila, who we're sedated through the journey every time they came close to waking up and the blue-sleeved soldiers replaced by the second group, take the two unconscious girls inside.

At the look of this, soldiers curiously watch as the five blue-sleeved soldiers, the high-ranked soldier, and his men, walk over to an interrogation room, as the high-ranked soldier opens the door.

"Lay the special girl on the bed. The other one, chain her up over there," The high-ranked soldier orders.

The soldiers obey as they do what they were ordered to do.

Once they are done, there's a knock on the open door and at the sight of him, all soldiers stand up straight and salute.

"Mr. President, sir!" They all say.

"Soldiers," The President nods once.

The high-ranked soldier motions to the other soldiers and they take the message, lining up against the walls, leaving the President to be able to see the two girls that are still unconscious.

"Why are there two?" The President looks at the high-ranked soldier.

"The one on the hospital bed is the special one. The chained-up one has gone against your orders. We brought her in for treachery," The high-ranked soldier says.

"Is she the ex-military?" The President asks.

"Yes. Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado," The high-ranked soldier says.

"We will let them wake up and then we come back," The President says.

He looks at all of the soldiers and then walks away, escorted by a private security detail as the soldiers follow his order, leaving the interrogation room, the high-ranked soldier closing the door behind him.

1 hour later...

Lauren's POV

I stir as I feel my arms are hung up over my head as I also feel cold metal around my wrists. I look up as I squint my eyes at the blinding light.

I blink my eyes multiple times until they get adjusted and when they do, I look around the room to see that it's like an interrogation room, kinda like the one James held me in but it's in better condition.

I see that the room is just empty but when I look to my left I see Camila on a hospital bed unconscious.

"Camila!" I said.

I strain against whatever is around my wrists and I look up to see that it's heavy steel handcuffs, chained to a metal pole wedged into the wall.

I hear groaning and I look over to see that Camila starts to stir and her eyes slowly open.