A Future Family Joyful Day

Camila's POV

I stretch out in bed, letting out soft moans at how good it feels before I cuddle back into Lauren's side, humming softly.

My wife responds by wrapping her arms around me, kissing my forehead.

"Hey my beautiful wife," Lauren mumbles.

"Hey," I said.

Lauren cuddles me closer to her, her warmth beating the coldness.

"Do you have an assignment today?" I ask.

"Besides taking a walk with you? No. Not that I know of so far," Lauren says.

"Let's take that walk then," I grip onto her back.

"Ugh... It's so cold!" Lauren whines.

"Baby! Ally says I need to get some exercise even if I'm a few weeks in," I said.

Lauren groans as she takes the blanket off of herself and gets up, only in her boxer briefs and bra.

"Are you not cold?" I ask.

"Very," Lauren says.

I sit up in bed and motion her towards me which makes her walk around to my side of the bed.

"Do you need me to warm you up?" I look up at her.

I place my hands on her abdomen, making her melt at my warm touch as I trail my hands down, gripping the hem of her boxer briefs.

"Camila," Lauren smiles. She brings one of her hands up and runs it through my hair. "Not right now, we did it earlier," Lauren says.

"Okay," I nod.

Lauren cups my face and bends down to peck my lips. "Let's get dressed," She whispers.

After getting dressed, Lauren and I walk out into the cold temperature with my arm looped in hers.

"Okay, it's fucking freezing," I said as I shiver.

Lauren, who brought a blanket, stops walking and turns me to face her, draping it over my shoulders.

"Thank you," I smile.

"I just want to keep you and the baby warm," Lauren says.

"Then come in here," I open my arms.

Lauren smiles and enters my arms as I wrap her in them and the blanket, pressing myself up against her.

The green-eyed girl wraps her arms around my shoulders, her fingers caressing the back of my neck.

"Ain't this fucking cute?"

We turn our heads to see Zayn and Dinah walking over to us while Colson, Liam, and Gerald kick around a soccer ball a little behind them.

"Hey, guys," I smiled.

"How's my best friend-in-law and my nephew?" Zayn asks.

"Both great, thankfully," Lauren says.

"You shouldn't be out in this cold," Gerald says as he kicks the soccer ball to Liam.

"Ally said I need to do some exercise," I said.

"Well... Protect yourself and don't be out too long," Gerald says.

"Well geared up and okay," I said.

"So, how's it like being married, having a kid, and living together?" Liam asks.

"I would say amazing, Mila is like sexy as hell, I would've made her my wife and baby mama too," Dinah says.

"Dinah!" Zayn punches her arm.

Colson laughs as he walks over, the soccer ball tucked under his arm. "Dinah kinda right though," He says.

"Hey, shut it. I don't like people talking like that about my sister and... Don't let Normani hear you say that," Gerald says.

Lauren and I look at each other and smile, holding back from laughing at our friends.

The green-eyed girl then turns to look at our friends. "Okay, well, we should continue our walk," Lauren says.

"Wanna play a little soccer game with us?" Liam asks hopefully.

"What do you say, baby?" Lauren turns her gaze to me.

I hum in thought and look down at the ground. When I look up, I have a cocky smile on my lips. "I can beat all y'all's asses even being pregnant," I said.

"Oh! It's on!" Liam says.

He takes the soccer ball from Colson and they run to an open field followed by Gerald, Dinah, and Zayn.

Lauren chuckles as she cups my chin. "Wanna be on my team?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Wouldn't want to be on any other," I smile.

We walk over to the open field to see our friends already choosing teams.

"Nah, count me out on this for today, I'll be referee," Dinah says.

"Who's with who?" Lauren asks.

"Gerald, Liam, and Colson. So it seems I'm with y'all two," Zayn says.

"The winning team, shall I say," I said.

We all laugh as we find some sticks and stick them onto the ground to make two nets on either side.

"Alright, who will be the goalie?" Zayn asks me and Lauren.

"I will, you two rock it out there," Lauren says. She smooths down my hair and kisses my forehead. "Be careful," Lauren whispers.

"Always," I said.

"Let's get to it!" Liam says.

After we all get into position, Dinah whistles and throws the ball in and we all immediately rush to it, trying to get possession over it.

After finishing one game, which was forty-five minutes long, the amount of time the first half of an actual game will be, we finish four to three.

"We won!" Zayn cheers.

"Hell yeah!" Lauren says. She high fives Zayn and pecks my lips.

I turn to Liam, Colson, and Gerald, making an L with my fingers and putting it up to my forehead. "Losers!" I sing.

"We let y'all have it cause there's a pregnant woman on your side," Colson says.

"Yeah, we did," Liam agrees.

"Y'all are so salty," I laugh.

"Bullshit excuse," Zayn says.

"Hey, I would use that excuse and it will be the truth," Gerald says.

"That's true. We used to play soccer together and he played so rough," I said.

"I would've still been if you weren't pregnant," Gerald winks at me.

"Okay, we should go back inside before Camila gets sick," Lauren says.

"See ya!" Dinah says.

Lauren and I say goodbye to them and we walk back over to our house.

"Hey, babe. Can I tell you something?" Lauren speaks up.

I take one of my hands out from inside the blanket and interlock it with her's that's around my shoulders, and without me saying a word, Lauren takes the message that she can continue.

"I have a bad feeling," Lauren says.

I bite my lower lip and turn to look at her. "Why?" I ask.

"Let's just say that in this world that we live in now? You build this six sense," Lauren says.

"And what kind of bad feeling are you getting?" I ask.

"Like... People are coming here, with intentions but I don't know if good or bad," Lauren says.