Infiltrating

The next day...

Camila's POV

"Why did you want to meet us here, boss?" Zayn speaks.

"I asked all of you to be here because we are going to spy on the Lost Blood," Lauren says.

"Do you want us to get fucking killed?" Colson asks.

"Like honestly, do you see what they fucking did to Colson?" Liam says.

"Guys, I know, I know what they did to all of us here but there's something shady going on in that place, I can feel it," Lauren says.

"Why?" I ask.

"James said some undead got through the walls but that is weird because the Lost Blood community has solid, concrete walls. Plus, their security is just as solid as ours. There's no way any undead can get in," Lauren says.

"Do you think they are doing what they did before?" Zayn asks worriedly.

"I believe so," Lauren frowns.

"Can you guys fill me in?" I ask.

Lauren sighs as she stands up from her seat. "The Lost Blood community has a horrifying way of keeping themselves entertained. They get innocent residents to brawl with undead with no weapons. Nothing but their bare hands, and if the resident loses, they send them in pieces to their family, if they have any, and if they don't, they hang them up just like their other decorations," Lauren says.

"The worst part is, they send videotapes to the surrounding communities," Zayn adds.

"God, the more I hear about the Lost Blood, the more horrified I get but also determined to end them once and for all," I said.

"We all wish but those motherfuckers have more lives than a fucking cat," Lauren says.

"There was one time all of the surrounding communities got together to end the Lost Blood once and for all and somehow they still survived," Zayn says.

"What happened?" I ask.

"We tear gas the hell out of them and those fucks still survived. We got them when they were all in one room with no windows, no vents, and those fuckers still somehow made it out alive," Zayn says.

"Let's stop fucking talking and let's just go," Lauren says.

"Who's going?" Zayn asks.

"Liam, Zayn, Dinah, and Camila. I need you, Colson, and Gerald to stay and protect everyone. You guys are in charge," Lauren says.

"You got it, boss," Gerald says.

They both give Lauren a salute before they exit the office.

"Camila, I need you to be very careful, one fuck up and we all die," Lauren says.

"Got it," I nod.

"Let's get going we don't want to go when the sun is down," Lauren says.

Lauren's POV

We hide behind some bushes as I peer out at the front gate in front of us.

"Looks like they doubled security," I whisper.

"Why?" Camila asks.

"Because their nasty little way of entertaining themselves causes so many fucking noises it attracts a lot of undead," I whisper.

"How are we going to spy in on them exactly?" Zayn asks.

"We go in and out," I said.

"You want to go in?" Liam asks.

"I'm always successful," I said.

"Might as well take Camila, no?" Dinah raises an eyebrow.

"Too many of us going is will be extremely stupid and dangerous," Zayn says.

"Yeah, come on, Camila," I touch Camila's arm.

After successfully sneaking behind the bushes, Camila and I find an entrance and I squeeze through.

Camila takes off her katana and hands it to me as she squeezes through.

I hand her katana back and we hide behind buildings as we move through the community.

"It's even more fucking horrible in here than it was out there," Camila whispers.

"It gets worse and worse," I whisper. I reach towards my vest and turn on my walkie-talkie. "Can you guys hear me?" I whisper once I press the button.

"Loud and clear," Zayn responds.

I turn down the volume as I keep my finger pressed on the button. "I will keep the button pressed if anything happens to us you three run back to the cars, don't try to save us," I whisper.

Zayn sighs but says, "Yes, boss."

I peek around the corner from the building we are hiding behind as I see residents, more like slaves, going about their daily work.

"I wish I could save everyone here," I whispered.

"You just traded four people in," Camila whispers.

"If I didn't, James would have killed all of my Elites probably even my entire community. He one time did kill all of my Elites. My very first ones except for Zayn of course," I said.

"I want to take his fucking h-"

"Shhh. A voice is nearing," I shush Camila.

I hand her my rifle and pull out a knife as I press down on the walkie-talkie button.

The footsteps come nearer and I was about to stab them but I realize it's James once I move out of the corner.

"Lauren!" James gives me a charming smile, a dangerous charming smile.

Before I can react, three men from the Killers come at us and force me and Camila to our knees.

"Look boys, we have some trespassers," James says as he laughs.

This causes his men to start laughing as I clench my jaw and move for my pistol but James pulls out his and presses the barrel against my forehead.

James presses even harder as he catches the apple one of his men threw at him as he takes a bite out of it. "I suppose we should do something with these trespassers and I have a perfect idea," James says.

I take my walkie-talkie off my vest and press the button secretly. "You can take me but leave her the fuck alone," I motion my head towards Camila.

"You see that doesn't work for me. I am thinking we should put them on the main card tonight for the brawl," James says.

Camila's POV

Before Lauren can say or do anything else, James hits her in the head with his gun, knocking her out before I get hit on the back of the head as everything blacks out for me too.