You/Lena Luthor - Step

After 4 stressful, long years, you were finally done with school. There were at times that you had often thought about dropping out but Lena was always there to talk you out of there. She was incredibly supportive and helped you whenever you were too stressed with the work that was given to you. 

"So how do you feel? Are you ready for your graduation?"

"I don't know. It feels so surreal that I'm actually done. I didn't think that I would ever get here."

"You should give yourself more credit."

"But I can't when there were quite a lot of times that I wanted to quit. You're the reason why I didn't just dropout since I was a sophomore."

"I can't take all the credit. I simply gave you some incentives to help you a little."

You rolled your eyes as Lena continued to deny any contribution to the fact that you hadn't dropped out. 

"Whatever you say....I don't know if you're going to be busy but I was hoping you could come to my graduation..."

"Did you really think I would miss your graduation? I've been preparing weeks in advance to have some time off."

"You're really going to come to my graduation?"

You ask again, needing for her to reassure you. It was difficult to believe that your busy girlfriend would have the time to travel for your graduation. 

"I really am going to come to your graduation so then we can go on our vacation."

"Vacation?" You ask with a front, unsure of what she was talking about. "What are you talking about?"

She smiles when she sees how confused you are. 

"Of course. In my spare time, I planned a trip for us to visit all the places you've wanted to go. It's your graduation present. Well...one of your graduation presents. I might've gotten a little overboard with your presents."

"Lena! You didn't have to get me anything. Just you coming for my graduation is enough for me."

"I make money to spend it on you. Of course, I was going to go overboard on your graduation presents."

"Lena, you...."

Knowing that you would try to convince her to return them, Lena pretended that she was having terrible cell service. 

"I'm sorry....I can't hear you....you're cutting off...."

"You're using your office phone! Quit lying"

Despite being caught in her lie, Lena continued with it. 

"....what was that? I can't hear you....I'll....call you later....love you!"

You just shook your head as you told her you loved her back. 

X

You couldn't help but laugh when you heard Lena from the stage. It was a little embarrassing but  it made you smile widely to hear her cheer loudly for you. 

The ceremony quickly finished and the two met up outside of the arena. She gave you a tight hug and a kiss before handing you a large bouquet of flowers. 

"I'm incredibly proud of you, (y/n)"

"Thank you, Lena. I still can't believe that I graduated."

She laughs as she helps you climb into her car. 

"Well you better believe it. You've graduated and now we can finally go on our long vacation without any worries."

-----------

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Lena Luthor - Jealous

Elizabeth Carruthers - Strict

-----------

Thank you!