You/Lena Luthor - Moments

You and Lena were both shocked to see 'Pregnant,' on the stick

You and Lena were both shocked to see 'Pregnant,' on the stick. They had said the IVF might not work for the first time so the two of you didn't have your hopes up too high.

"We're pregnant?"

You asked, finally snapping out of your shock.

"W...we're pregnant!"

The two of you hugged each other tightly, crying out of happiness. You remained in each others arms until you eventually stopped crying.

X

You were startled awake by the sound of Lena throwing up. Rushing to help your wife, you grabbed the kit you prepared for this exact event and joined Lena in the bathroom.

You sat behind her, holding her hair up as she threw up.

"If anyone had told me about this, I would've made you carry the baby."

"It's not so bad. I made you a kit to help us in these types of situations."

Lena laughed when you held up the small basket with items inside it.

"I could punch you for what you said but I'm just happy that you're always so prepared."

You press a kiss to her bare shoulder before putting her hair up in a ponytail. Handing her several towels, you remained at her side while she took deep breaths to help with the morning sickness.

"Feeling better?"

You ask when she stands up.

"I still feel like shit but at least I no longer feel like throwing up. Thank you, darling."

You kissed her cheek and gave her a toothbrush with paster already in it.

"Anything for you and our child."

X

Lena raised her brow when she looked at the countless of books that you had bought.

"I didn't know you were becoming a teacher."

"Lena! This is for our baby. I read that reading to them while increase brain activity that will help with their reading and talking."

You set the books down on the coffee table and moved to sit besides Lena. You pulled her to sit on your lap and then reached to grab a book from the pile.

"The Great Gatsby?"

Lena asks when she reads the title of the book.

"It's a classic! I'm sure our child will appreciate me for reading them this book at such a young age. If you don't like it, I can read something else. I got Frankenstein, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter....."

"The Great Gatsby is fine. Get rid of Frankenstein. I'm not letting you scare our child at such a young age."

"You got it!"

Lena ended up falling asleep halfway into your reading. You didn't move from your spot, instead you took a nap with her.

X

Lena was in tears when she saw the disgust in your eyes.

"I told you to not look at me! Why didn't you listen?!"

"L..ena, there's nothing wrong with what you're doing. You don't have to be embarrassed."

"I'm eating pickles with ice cream! I should be embarrassed for craving this." Knowing Lena would never pick up the treat again despite her cravings, you knew you had to eat it. You took a seat besides her and grabbed a pickle from the jar. "What are you doing?"

She gets her answer when you dip the pickle in the ice cream and take a big bite. You force yourself to not make a face as you chew on the most disgusting thing you've ever had in your life.

"See. Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's delicious."

"Really?"

"Mhm." You smiled and took another bite. "Just as I thought it would taste."

You're relieved when Lena continues to eat her pickle. You wanted to throw up but at least your wife was happy.

X

"(y/n)...."

You quickly turned around when you heard Lena's voice. She wasn't supposed to be home for another hour. Kara rushed to block her view but it had been too late.

"Surprise....."

Lena remained quiet while she walked around the room to look at everything that you had added. You held your breath, waiting for her to hear that she hated it.

"I love it."

You nearly got whiplash with how fast you turned to look at her. Seeing the tears in her eyes made you hurry to comfort her.

"You do?"

Overwhelmed by her emotions, Lena buried her face in your chest as she nodded. It was such a relief to hear that your wife loved what you had done with the room. The countless hours you spent analyzing every single detail to make sure she would love it had been worth it.

X

Despite the painful grip Lena had in your hand, you pushed through the pain to comfort your wife.

"They're almost here, Lena! You can do this! Just push!"

You nearly died with the glare she was giving you.

"Don't tell me what to do! I'm already pushing!"

It's not for another minute when the two of you hear crying.

"Congratulations, Mrs and Mrs. Luthor."

X

Wanting to relive this moment forever, you pulled out your phone and took a picture of Lena holding (baby's name).

"Are you going to stand out there forever or are you going to join us."

You laughed while making your way over to your wife and kid.

"I just wanted to take in the moment."

"So do I."

She held out (baby's name) for you to take. Being extra careful, you carried her in your arms to hold her close to your chest.

"She's so tiny."

You whispered to Lena, afraid of waking (baby's name) up. Lena took this moment to grab her phone to take a picture of you.

"I'm going to take as many pictures as I can so we can always relive moments like this."

"and I'm going to help you."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Lena Luthor - Paparazzi Part 3

Lena Luthor - Service

Lena Luthor - Life Part 2

Lena Luthor - Comfort

-----------    

Thank you!