You/Lena Luthor - Walk Part 2

(Supergirl)

AN: I don't know what werewolves do in their free time

The first few months after your transformation were a struggle for you

The first few months after your transformation were a struggle for you. Transforming was always painful because it was still new to you. You often transformed before you could even the reach the park. There were times were you often let your werewolf instincts guide you and if it weren't for Kara, you would've ended up hurting someone. It wasn't until Lena decided to learn more about your transformation that you began to make progress.

She helped you control where and when you could transform. Your instincts no longer took control. Most importantly, you weren't afraid of accidentally hurting anyone. Now that you could keep your werewolf under control, you allowed Lena to join you in the forest when you wanted to transform.

"Since I couldn't throw the ball as far away as you'd like, I had to buy this thing." You tilt your head as you watch her pull something out of her bag. She must've had the bag in her car as you hadn't notice her bring anything along when the two of you climbed into her car. "I made some adjustments and I think you're going to like it."

As she points the gun, you ready yourself to take off.

"1....2.....3"

At 3, she shoots the ball further than any human could. It was nice to run further at great speed. Normally it would've taken less than a minute to grab the ball but it was going to take a while for you to bring it back. While she waits, Lena replies to some emails.

"Lena..." Startled, Lena drops her phone. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to scare you."

Kara quickly bends down to grab the phone and hands it to her.

"It's fine." Lena says with a smile. She sighs in relief when she sees that her phone hadn't cracked. "What are you doing here? Isn't it a little too far from the city."

"I could say the same thing. I heard a shot go off and I had to investigate."

"Oh.." Picking up the gun, she shows it to Kara. "I think I might need to work on the recoil of this thing. It's a little too loud."

Kara takes the gun to inspect it. It didn't look like any other gun she had seen, it actually almost looked like a....

"Is this a toy? Like to throw balls?" The two of them are interrupted when they hear you come back running with. At the sight of you, Kara squeals. You whimper, the sound of it making your ears hurt. "Aww. I'm so sorry, (y/n). Wait, this is (y/n), right?"

"That's correct. She wanted to stretch her legs so I made this for her since I couldn't throw it far enough last time."

Kara nods as she runs her finger through you fur. She was surprised by how soft the fur was.

"You don't mind if I give it a try?"

Kara asks the throw of you.

"I'm fine with it."

Unable to say anything, you just drop the ball at her feet. Kara is quick to pick it up and throws it even further than Lena's gun.

"This is actually fun. I've never been able to throw this far. Is it alright if I join the two of you?"

"Some company might be nice. Besides, I think (y/n) enjoys running the long distances."

X

You weren't sure how long it's been since you started playing catch with Kara but you were exhausted. As you joined the two of them, you laid down on the grass, whimpering in hopes they would understand what you were trying to say.

"I think she's tired."

"That's a first. We should probably head back then. We both have early mornings but I think I might have to call in for the two of us."

Lena says as she looks down at your sleeping form.

"I'll let Alex known when I head back to the DEO. Do you need help?"

"Yes, please."

Kara effortlessly picks you up and lays you down on the back of Lena's car. The two of them bid each other goodnight and Lena begins to drive back to the city.

X

You thankfully wake up by the time she arrives and the two of you head back to there apartment. Neither of you said anything, simply enjoying the silence. As the two of you climbed into bed, you wrapped your arms around her to hold her close. Muttering quiet goodnights, the two of you fell into a deep sleep.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Saskia de Merindol - Part 3 //maybe

Lena Luthor - Paparazzi

Lena Luthor - Close

Lena Luthor - Combinations

Lena Luthor - Fake

Lena Luthor - Promises

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //katya

-----------    

Thank you!