You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Safe

Elizabeth couldn't focus on a single word that Declan was saying

Elizabeth couldn't focus on a single word that Declan was saying. She knew it was wrong of him to pay him no attention but all she could think about was you.

Declan stops talking when he realizes that Elizabeth hadn't been paying attention to him for who knows for how long. He follows her line of sight to realize that she was staring at you. Knowing that Elizabeth would deny it if he brought it up, he decides to try another method.

"Forgive me, Ms. Carruthers but I must step out to attend another matter. But not to worry (y/n) is more than capable of conducting business for me."

"That's perfectly fine with me."

You frown as you hear him. You knew of all his affairs and yet you couldn't think of what matter he was talking about. As far as you knew, Elizabeth was the only one that had wished to talk to him today.

He winks at you before he leaves, leaving you even more confused. While he trusted you with his life, he had never let you handle negotiations as he considered them fun. He left you to deal with all the paperwork and anything else to make sure that the deals went through.

"I'd like to again apologize for him leaving. I must assure you that..."

"It's quite alright, Ms. (l/n). I think I would much prefer doing business with you."

X

You never had a problem with handling any of Declan's business but somehow negotiating with Elizabeth was incredibly difficult. It didn't help that she had taken the liberty to seat besides you and move her chair as close to you as possible.

"As you can see..." You tensed up when you felt her hand on your tight. Her grip was weak but you could still feel. "Ms. Carruthers, I..."

"Please, call me Elizabeth."

She says with a smile while giving your thigh a reassuring squeeze. You gulped loudly and nodded.

"Elizabeth, I have written down all of our..."

"I quite like hearing the way you say my name, (y/n)" She interrupts you. When her hand goes further up your inner thigh, you gulp loudly. You're unable to move, worried that if you moved, Elizabeth would stop. "But I think I would rather have you scream my name." Unable to stop yourself, you turn to pull her in for a kiss but she stops you by pressing a hand against your chest. "This is not ladylike. What would people think if they hear of this."

"I do not care. I need to kiss you."

She smirks as she moves her hand to cup your chin.

"Then you can wait. We have matters to deal with. The faster we finish, the faster we can go to my chambers."

You let your eyes trail down to her lips, quickly nodding. She laughs and turns your head to face the paperwork. She was going to have so much fun with you.