You/Lena Luthor - Paparazzi Part 1

TW: Self harm, obsession, stalking

It was disappointing for you to see the love of your life kiss another woman

It was disappointing for you to see the love of your life kiss another woman. You couldn't blame her for kissing someone else. Lena was just confused and that's okay. You were going to help her see that Kara was wrong for her.

"Please be careful. My mother is a dangerous woman."

"I'll be okay, Lena. Alex will be with me."

You crinkle the newspaper in your hands when the two of them kiss again. You could deal with one kiss, two was cutting it close. It took everything in you to not scream at the blonde for touching your Lena. You couldn't keep watching from the shadows. You had to get close to Lena. You needed a plan and something quick. You weren't sure how long you could continue seeing the two of them in public.

"I'd still like to join the mission."

"No, absolutely not. I want for you to be as far away as possible from your mother. Please."

Rather than continue watching them, you abruptly get up and leave the coffee shop.

X

With Supergirl out for the night, you didn't need a plan to figure out how to get close to her. You knew all the security measures she had taken to stay safe, you could easily take them all out.

You had studied every book you could get your hands on to further your knowledge of L-Corp and all it's technology. Once you understood it, it was easy to understand the technology behind all of Lena's private work. The love of your life was truly a genius and you couldn't be prouder of her. You had met her just as you were finishing your PhD and you knew she was perfect for you. No one ever seemed good enough because they weren't smart enough but Lena was. You couldn't allow for Lena to remain with an idiot.

After making sure that she was asleep, you got to work in disabling her security system. It took a while but eventually you were able to crack her encryption, making it easy to shut down everything.

X

Lena panicked when she woke up to find you straddling her waist and covering her mouth. She continued to scream and struggle against your hold while you attempted to calm her down.

"It's okay, Lena. You're okay. I would never hurt you. If you stop screaming, I'll take off my hand."

She actually listens and you keep your promise.

"Who are you? What do you want?!"

You're saddened when she asks who you were. It was upsetting to see that she hadn't remembered meeting you.

"You don't know who I am?"

You reach for something on the nightstand and Lena starts to panic again.

"W...wait! I know you! I met you for an interview for your thesis. You wrote it about multi-verses."

You can't help but smile widely when you hear that she had remembered you. She had only met you for less than an hour and yet she remembered. It gave you hope that she wasn't as confused as you thought.