You/Lena Luthor - Day

Although the two of you were having a small and private wedding, the two of you were stressing out about security

Although the two of you were having a small and private wedding, the two of you were stressing out about security. Kara was going to be attending along with several security guards that Lena hired and personally checked to make sure they could be trusted. But neither of you could stop stressing about the safety of the event. Especially because of (kids name). Both of you had done everything and anything to keep them out of the public eye and hide any records of their existence but there was a possibility of pictures being taken of your kid.

There were times that the two of you just wanted to cancel the whole thing but always talked each other out of it. Eventually the day of the event came and your stress grew at an all time high. 3 men were to be with your daughter at all times and Kara kept an ear out for anyone that wasn't supposed to be at the party.

After being reassured that everyone was safe and things were okay to continue, you finally allowed yourself to relax.

"We are gathered...."

The officiator had just started when you heard the first shot go off.

"Kara!"

You screamed her name just as you used your body to shield Lena. You didn't even have to call her as she had already rushed to protect your kid. J'onn and Alex rushed outside with several agents to chase down the assassin. There were several more shots before they eventually stopped.

No one moved until Alex gave her word that they had apprehended the suspect. With the all clear, you and Lena rushed to your kid. The two of you hugged them tightly, giving them kisses as you cried. (kid's name) was confused as to why the two of you were crying. Nothing had happened because Aunt Kara, Aunt Alex and Uncle J'onn protected everyone as always.

"Moms, I'm okay. Please stop crying."

They hugged the two of you, trying to help stop your tears. Being a kid that was sheltered from everything, they weren't aware of exactly what had occurred.

"We're just so happy that you're okay, (kid's name)."

You finally answer them. They give you a smile as they let their head rest on top of yours.

"Because of you, momma, aunty Kara and Alex, and uncle j'onn."

"That's right, baby. We'll always keep you safe."

Lena tells them.

While the rest of the wedding party hurried to secure the perimeter, you and your family continued to hug each other. The wedding didn't matter anymore. (kid's name) and Lena's safety were all that mattered.