You/Lena Luthor - Realization

All the superfriend had just left the bar when they spotted Lena walking down the street with a woman clinging to her arm

All the superfriend had just left the bar when they spotted Lena walking down the street with a woman clinging to her arm. They hide behind a corner, not wanting for Lena to see them.

"Who is that?"

"Shouldn't you know Kara? Isn't that your best friend?"

"Well I thought she was Alex but apparently I'm not."

Kara says, hurt that Lena hadn't mentioned anything about this woman. She thought that the two of them told each other everything but she was wrong.

"Perhaps she's on a first date? Maybe she didn't want to say anything until it got more serious."

Alex tells Kara in an attempt to comfort. Her words seem to work as Kara perks up.

Wanting to see how things were going, they all poked their head out the corner to better see the two of you. They make comments about how happy Lena seems to look and how the date must've been a success when the two of you kiss. When they see the two of you climb in her car, they leave the corner.

"I'm not the only one who thinks that maybe they've been dating for a while."

"You're the only one who thinks that, Nia. Lena would've definitely told us about her dating someone. Especially if she was dating someone that she really liked."

Alex glared at Nia, giving her a silent warning to keep quiet. Nia gets the hint and changes the subject before Kara got upset again.

X

Lena looked up from her drink to find that everyone was staring at her. She gave them a smile, trying to hide her worry. She wasn't sure what she had done to get their attention.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"We saw you with a woman last week when you said you weren't feeling to well"

Kara cuts to the chase. It took all her willpower to keep herself from asking Lena about who the woman was during their lunches. Now that they were reunited, she could finally ask.

"Oh. I can explain. That was (y/n). We've been dating for half a year now. I would've introduced all of you to her but she's been busy with arrangements so she could move to the city. The rare times that she had a day off, she flies to the city and spend the day with me before she has to leave again in the morning."

They all nod, satisfied with her answer.

"So when can we meet her?"

"By the end of the month. She should be settled by then and I'll introduce you."

X

When you met Lena's friends, they were all friendly except for the blonde. She kept glaring at you without saying a word. It's not until Lena and Alex head to pick up the drinks for the table that she finally talks.

"As Lena's best friend, it's my duty to make sure that you know there will be consequences if you hurt her."

You suddenly felt hot when you realized that they were all staring at you now.

"She's right. One mistake and you're done."

You nod quickly, suddenly afraid for your life. They had all been kind but they could be scary when they wanted to be.

"Of course, I wouldn't dream of hurting Lena. I love her."

"Good."

Alex and Lena return to the table, handing everyone their drinks.

"They didn't scare you, right?"

You give Lena a smile and shake your head.

"No, they were being nice."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Saskia De Merindol - Part 2

-----------    

Thank you!