You/Morgana Pendragon - Charmed

You gently dab the towel with cold water on Morgana's head to help with the fever she still had

You gently dab the towel with cold water on Morgana's head to help with the fever she still had. The poison from the bite had been removed but it still had been in her body enough to cause a fever.

When you're about to rest the towel on her head, she wakes up and quickly pushes you off. Not wanting to scare her, you hold your hands over your head.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Just please don...." You cut yourself off as you gently push her to lay back down. "You're hurt. You need to rest, Morgana."

At the mention of her name, she panics and attempts to leave.

"H..how do you know my name!? Tell me! You're prob..."

"I told her."

Hearing a new voice, Morgana turns to face who it was. When she sees the boy she had saved, she feels more at ease.

"You're the boy that I saved."

He gives her a smile that she returns.

"She'll take care of you like you took care of me."

"Mordred, can you please go get her something to eat." He nods and heads back out of the tent. "Thank you for what you did. I don't know what could've happened if you hadn't helped him."

You tell her while fix the towel on her head.

"I only did what was right. I couldn't let my father hurt him."

Mordred comes back with a plate of food and a glass of water that you hand to her. He again leaves to give the two of you privacy.

"You should eat up. The poison took a toll on your body. I'll give you some privacy."

You stand up to head out of the tent but she stops you.

"Wait, please don't go. I need answers."

"Eat and then I'll answer all your questions."

She has no choice but to listen to you as you leave her alone in the tent.

X

When you return, she immediately notices the look of panic in your eyes.

"What's going on? Is everything alright?"

"You need to go. I'm afraid act the king is searching for you."

"But I can't go! I still need answers."

"Morgana, you need to go. I promise to come find you and give you all the answers you need. Please just go before they find you."

Morgana has no choice but to trust that you will follow through with your promise. You send Mordred to lead her out of the camp while you take care of Uther and his men.

X

Morgana felt like she was suffocating while she sat in her room. All she could think about was going back to the camp to be with you. She wasn't sure why but she cared more about getting to talk to you again then getting any answers.

While she's close to falling asleep, there's a knock at her door that makes her wake up.

"Morgana, it's me."

The brunette smiled as she heard your voice again. She quickly climbs out of bed and hurries to open the door.

"You're here."

"I told you I would be."

X

The rest of the night, the two of you spent it talking about each other. You talked to her about how Mordred was basically your little brother that you had taken under your wing and she talked about how she hated the life she was living. That while she had only spent a couple of hours at the camp, she had felt more at peace than at the kingdom.

"Do you want to come back with me then?"

"Please don't get my hopes up."

"I wouldn't dream of it. You've said so yourself that you were happy in the camp. I simply only wish to continue seeing you smile."

Morgana has to turn around to hide the redness on her cheeks.

"Then if you truly mean it, I wish to go with you."

X

While running throughout the forest to join the others at the camp, Morgana couldn't help but feel incredibly happy. She was no longer living under the same roof that murdered people that practiced magic and she was going to be able to be with you, the kind stranger that had somehow managed to charm her in less than a day.

It was crazy to run away with you but it was the right decision.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Morgana Pendragon - Knight

-----------    

Thank you!