You/Morgana Pendragon - Knight

As head of the knights, you stood by your father's side while he tried to come up with a compromise with King Uther

As head of the knights, you stood by your father's side while he tried to come up with a compromise with King Uther. The man was incredibly hardheaded and refused to listen to reason so you knew it would take a while.

You're proven right when no deal is reached at the end and he invites your father to stay as his guests while a compromised is reached. You tried to give him a sign to let him know it was a bad idea but your father paid you no attention as he accepted. You honestly hated how he could still act like his friends despite how cruel Uther was.

"You must be (y/n). My name is Morgana Pendragon. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Please. The pleasure is all mine Lady Morgana."

You tell her in your deep voice you used to disguise the fact that you were a woman. After becoming head of the knights, you had disguised yourself to avoided anyone mocking you for your gender. People still weren't accustomed for women to be knights.

She gives you a smile and leads you out of the room.

X

Despite initially complaining about the fact that you were going to be stuck in Camelot, you soon changed your mind as you got closer to Lady Morgana. When the two of you were free, you would enjoy each other's company.

You felt bad lying about who you were after flirting with her so you eventually revealed your true identity. In turn, Morgana revealed that she could use magic so you could trust the fact that she wouldn't tell anybody.

"Thank you for being understanding Morgana."

"I could say the same to you. I could be hanged if they learned about what I hid."

"You would be allowed to practice magic at mine. Your father is a lunatic for killing those that practice it."

"I know. I've tried talking to him about it but he refuses to listen."

"I can see that you're not truly happy to live here. I could offer you asylum at my kingdom. I could protect you."

She lets her forehead rest against your as she searches your eyes for any hint that you were joking.

"My brave knight. You would really protect me?"

"With my life, Lady Morgana. I like you a lot and I want to make you happy. I don't care if you don't return my feelings."

She sits on your lap, making your breath hitch with how close she was. Cupping your cheek, she caresses it with her thumb. It was nice to dream about running away with you but she knew Uther would never let her go.

"My father will never allow me to go. I return your feelings but you're better off with someone that is much braver than me."

"But you are brave. You were brave when you told me about what you could do."

She sighs as she wraps her arms around your neck to pull you in for a hug.

"Just hold me. Let me enjoy this one moment of happiness while I pretend that we can be together and that I'm allowed to freely practice magic."

You wanted to tell her how she could have it all at your kingdom but you ended up just returning the hug to give her a moment of comfort.

X

Since that hug, Morgana had stopped talking to you. You tried getting to talk to her but she would turn around and walk away from you.

When you learned about the tournament that Uther was hosting to marry off Morgana, you didn't think twice about signing up to compete.

"Are you sure that you want to do this? You're going to have to show your face and we don't know how Uther will react."

You looked at your father through the mirror while you prepared for your first fight.

"Do I have your full support father?"

"Of course. I can see how happier you've been since you met her."

"Good. Then that's all I care."

They call out your name and you make your out of your tent when your father stops you.

"Make our kingdom proud."

"You can count on me."

X

The first several rounds were easy. Everyone that you were paired up with never lasted longer than 10 minutes as you knocked them out. The match before the semi-finals was brutal but you ended up beating him with a couple of bruises. Semi-finals only lasted long because the two of you were evenly matched but you ended up winning after tricking him.

"I hope you're ready to lose. I'm not letting you marry my sister."

"Why? Are you going to marry her? I didn't think Camelot was okay with incest." You laugh as Arthur takes the bait to attack you first. You let him get a couple of hits but eventually you win as he let his anger consume him. He glares at you as they announce you the winner. "Sorry about my comments. I was only trying to rile you up."

He glares at you as you shake his hand.

"Whatever. Just know that I'll kill you if you hurt my sister."

"You might have to beat your father first."

He's about to question you when he gets his answer as you take off his helmet.

"You're disqualified! Women are not allowed to compete!"

Uther yells at you before you could get close to Morgana.

"The rules said that knights were the only ones allowed to participate. I'm a knight so therefore I'm allowed to participate."

Arthur starts to laugh, finding the entire situation to be hilarious. He loved his father but seeing him lose his temper was a sight to see.

"I don't know why you're laughing. You just got beat by a woman."

His smile falls off and pulls at his sword.

"You and me. A duel to the death."

You roll your eyes over how childish he was being but still pull out your sword.

"You're..."

"No. That tournament is over. We're done here."

Morgana tells the two of you as she and Merlin drag the two of you apart. You let her drag you while you watch Arthur struggling for Melin to let him go so he could fight you.

X

"....are the two of......Ew. Please get a room."

Arthur covered his eyes to stop himself from continuing to see the two of you kiss. He regretted ever convincing his father to allow the two of you to marry. He never wanted to witness his sister kiss someone

"Arthur, this is my room. Go away. What did you even want?"

"I was just asking if you needed any help but I can see that (y/n) has helped you pack. We're all waiting for you downstairs to see you off."

"We'll be down there in a second."

He nods and takes off after closing the door behind him.

"We should probably head downstairs. They're waiting for us."

Morgana gives you one last kiss and then grabs her last bag to take with her.

"Lets go. I don't want to spend another minute in this godforsaken place."