You/Lena Luthor - Walk Part 1

(Supergirl)

You quickly pushed Lena behind you when you noticed the creature a few feet in front of you. It was growling and you had no doubt in your mind that it was going to attack.

"As soon as it attacks, you need to run."

You whisper to her.

"What? I'm not leaving you!"

"You need to. This thing is going to attack. I would rather it attack me than you. As soon as you...." You don't get a chance to finish as it lunges at you. "Go!" Lena tried stay but you pushed her away just as you jumped back so it would bite the air. The creature is obviously mad that it missed but you pay it no attention as you look to Lena. "Go! I can handle this!"

Lena has no choice but to find a place to hide while she calls for help. Quickly dialing, Kara, the blonde immediately picks up.

"We need your help!"

It takes Kara only a few seconds to arrive. She quickly manages to deal with the situation and you're both taken to a hospital.

X

"I'm fine. I don't need to be here. We're just wasting the doctors time."

You attempt to leave the room but Lena stands in your way.

"We're not leaving until we get an all clear from the doctor."

You turn to Kara for help but she just looks away. With a pout, you make your way back to the bed.

X

Thankfully, the doctor gives you an all clear soon enough and the three of you head back to Lena's penthouse.

"Kara, you didn't have to come with us."

"I just wanted to make sure that the two of you got home safely. So now that you're here, I'll be on my way. I'm going to make Brainy create super watches for the two of you. I should've given them to you a long time ago but no time like the present. Goodnight!"

The two of you bid her goodnight and make your way inside.

"Are you sure that you're okay?"

"Lena, I'm fine. I don't have a scratch on me and the doctor gave me the all clear."

"I know. I know." She sighs and takes both of your hands in hers. "I'm just relieved that we both got out of that unharmed. You saved me."

"More like, you saved me. You did call Kara."

Lena rolls her eyes before leaning in to kiss you.

"Lets not start. You saved me and that's not up for discussion. Lets just go to bed. I'm tired after the day we just had."

X

Weeks pass by and the two of you seem to forget about the incident in the park. It took a while for the two of you to eventually return but with the comfort of having Kara on speed-dial, the two of you went back.

"I can't believe it's really been a month. I didn't think we would come back."

"Ho..."

You wince as your chest starts to hurt. The pain is dull but it's enough to make you uncomfortable.

"(y/n)? What's wrong?"

You can't seem to answer as the pain starts to grow. Your heart was beating so quickly it felt like it was going to burst. Lena guides you to a bench for you to sit as she calls for Kara.

"Hu..hurts.."

You mumble as you do your best to calm down. Kara was on her way, she was going to get you to a hospital in a seconds. You just needed to stay conscious.

"Kara, is on the way. Everything is going to be okay. Just try to take deep br..."

Lena is startled when you suddenly scream in pain. Her expression goes to one of shock when she watches you change in to the same creature that the two of you had encountered. Kara manages to arrive just as you finish changing.

"Lena!"

Kara quickly flies down and carries Lena to safety. She's about to go back to the creature when Lena grabs her arm to stop her.

"Are you hurt?"

"No but you need to be careful, that's (y/n)"

"What?!"

Kara has the exact expression that Lena had just a few minutes ago.

"I can't explain it but that's definitely (y/n). Please be careful."

Kara heeds her warning and is careful to bring you back to the DEO.

X

When you wake up a few days later, you find yourself in the med bay of the DEO. Lena is asleep on a chair besides your bed and Alex is quietly talking to Kara about something by the door.

"What happened?" The two of the stop talking to look at you. Seeing their serious expressions, freaks you out since they had never been directed at you. "What?! What's going on?"

Your freakout manages to wake up Lena. She quickly calms you down, allowing Alex to explain your situation.

"...in other words, you're a werewolf now."

You look between the three of them for the longest time before laughing. You quickly stop laughing when you realize they were being serious.

"Seriously?"

"I wouldn't joke about something like this. Your blood almost matches the blood of the man that Kara brought in last month. I think he managed to get a scratch on you and that was enough to turn you."

You turn to Lena who reluctantly nods.

"She's right. You're not 100% human."

"Well you did always say you wanted a dog."

"You're a werewolf. That's not...."

You glare at Alex, shutting her up.

"This is my way of coping. Let me have it."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Saskia de Merindol - Part 3 //maybe

Lena Luthor - Insomnia

-----------    

Thank you!