You/Katie McGrath - Camera

Bored out of her mind, one of your classmates was just staring at the cameras of everyone else to pass the time

Bored out of her mind, one of your classmates was just staring at the cameras of everyone else to pass the time. She couldn't do anything on her phone or her laptop so it was the only form of entertainment that kept her awake as she saw the different decorations and backgrounds that everyone had.

She's about to focus on the lecture again when she sees a familiar face pass by your screen. It takes her a second to realize who had walked by in your background. Without any social media, no one knew what Katie had been up to for quarantine. Seeing her with you, she figured that Katie must've been a friends of yours that was staying at your place until cases dropped so she could resume work. Knowing that the class was recorded, she waited until it was uploaded to screenshot and ask around to see about your relationship with Katie.

X

You smile when Katie presses a kiss to your cheek. You had already finished with the class, all that was left was to turn in the assignment for the day.

"I'm going to get us some groceries. Let me know when you're done with your class."

"I'm almost done with this work so I could join you. Just give me a sec."

"Are you sure? I don't mind going to the grocery alone."

You submit your work and stand up to give her a proper kiss.

"But I do mind being left alone. I'm done anyways. Lets go."

X

The rest of Katie's fan where unaware of who you were. They all said that you were just a friend but your classmate believe you were both something more. Katie made it seem like your place was a second home to her. The next lecture, she didn't bother to pay attention to the class so she could pay attention to your camera. Nothing happens for the majority of the class but towards the end, she lets out a quiet gasp when she see Katie kiss you. It had been so quick that if she had blinked, she might've missed it.

She waits until class is over again for the recording and screenshots the kiss to post it online. She felt bad about doing it but it was anonymous and she wanted to be the first one to let everyone know about your relationship.

X

You both stare at the picture that Melissa had sent of the two of you kissing.

"Well shit."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Saskia de Merindol - Lies

-----------    

Thank you!