You/Lena Luthor - Alone

(Supergirl)

"I'll come with you! Let me just grab my bag

"I'll come with you! Let me just grab my bag."

"But you're working. I'm just going across the street to grab our dinner."

"What if they give you more bags than you can carry. Work can wait." Lena gives you a smile and takes your hand to lead you to the elevator. "It's been a long day and I just want to enjoy my evening with you."

You give her a smile and leaned down to press a kiss to her lips.

"I'd like that very much."

X

You quietly walked past Lena's home office to only be stopped when she calls for you.

"(y/n)? Where are you going?"

You walk backwards and poke your head inside Lena's office.

"I'm just going to grab us some snacks. You seem like you're almost done with your call and we can't really have movie night without any snacks."

She holds up a finger to let you know to give her a minute before she continues talking on the phone. You can't really understand what she's saying as she's speaking in another language, French, you assume and then she hangs up.

"I'll go with you."

"But Lena, you said this meeting was important."

"It's dark outside. I'm not letting you walk alone. I'm not arguing."

You laugh when you see what she's planning to wear for the short walk.

"I won't argue but maybe you'd like to change into something comfortable. It's a short walk but I don't think you'd want to go in your work clothes to the convenience store."

Lena looks down to find that she was in fact still wearing her work clothes. When she looks up, her cheeks are a light shade of pink.

"Right. Just give me a minute."

"Of course, love. I'll wait for you in the living room."

A few minutes later after you headed to the living room, Lena came out wearing sweatpants and an old hoodie of yours.

"I'm ready."

You hold out her hand that she takes and you lead her to the elevator.

X

"......I'll go with you."

"What? Lena, you'd seriously come with me? What about work? You're in a middle of a business merger."

"It's in the final stages, Jess can handle the rest."

"Are you sure? I don't know when I'll be back."

"I could use a vacation and if there's an emergency that I'm needed, I can just fly down."

"Mmm alright. It seems like nothing is going to change your mind and it would be nice for you to join me."

"Perfect! Cancel your ticket and we can use L-Corp's private jet."

You didn't protest to her request. Flying in a private jet was better than what you had gotten.

X

"So my boss wants me to go in his place. It'll just be a weekend trip so I should be back by Monday." You turned to face Lena when she remained quiet. As you face her, you could see her struggling with something. "Lena? Everything okay?"

She's looking at her phone, typing quickly and muttering under her breath.

"...yeah. It's just....I want to go with you......but my schedule is packed."

She spoke between messages.

"You don't have to come with me, Lena. This is a work trip and I won't even have much time to go sight-seeing. It'll just be conferences for the two days."

Lena sighs, hating that Jess couldn't move anything back a couple of days.

"I know but I just really wanted to go with you. We've never been apart for more than a day."

She pulls up her knees to her chest and wraps her arms around them.

"Oh, that's right. You're always coming along to my trips." You pause for a second, thinking about the countless of meetings and events that Lena has left early or cancelled just to join you. "Not that I'm not happy to have you around but you don't have to come with me for everything. You have important things to do than join me on work trips and such."

The two of you lay down so you could cuddle with her. You had an arm wrapped around her waist so you could pull her closer to you.

"I'm just afraid that you'll realize that you're better off without me if I leave you alone for too long."

"Lena...." You press a kiss to her bare shoulder. "I could never think that. I love you, Lena. I appreciate you coming along with me to my work trips but I'm not letting you come anymore if you have other things going on."

"But...."

"No buts. If you have things to do, you're not coming with me. However if you're free, I'd love for you to join me. We could even have a mini vacation before we come back."

Lena lets out a sigh of relief at your reassurance. It was nice to hear that you didn't think she had been to clingy.

"I'd like that very much."

-----------

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Lena Luthor - Moments

Lena Luthor - Paparazzi Part 3

Lena Luthor - Service

Lena Luthor - Life Part 2

Lena Luthor - Comfort

-----------

Thank you!