You/Lena Luthor - Service

"(y/n)?"

"(y/n)?"

Sleep deprived and half asleep, you shoot up from your seat and stand at attention. It had been ages since you had graduated boot camp but you had never been able to shake off the habit of waking up alert when you hear your name or last name. It takes you a second to apologize when you realize what had happened.

"I'm so sorry!"

The woman cover hers mouth to hide her laugh when you see how flustered you had gotten.

"It's quite alright. I'm the one who should be apologizing for scaring you like that. You alright?"

"Yeah...yeah. I'm fine. It just happens when I hear my name. I got traumatized back in boot camp after they splashed cold water in the freezing temperatures for not waking up."

"Sounds terrible. Now I feel really bad."

You give her a small smile, hoping it would stop her from feeling bad.

"Seriously, it's fine....." You trail off, when you realize you can't remember her name. Kara had introduced the two of you but you hadn't always been good with names. "Elena, right?"

"Close. Lena, actually."

"Well now I feel bad that you remembered my name and I couldn't remember yours."

"How about you join me for a drink? I'd love to get to know you better."

"I'd really like to get to know you better too Lena."

X

After Kara's party, the two of you exchanged numbers. You hadn't expected to like Kara's other best friend as well as you did. You spent most of your vacation with Lena and Kara. If Kara was busy and Lena was free, you would spend it with Lena. Kara was quite happy to see the two of you getting along. She just didn't know how well the two of you were getting along.

Lena watched from your bed as you continued packing what was left from your list.

"Do you really have to go?"

"If I don't want to get arrested for desertion then I do." You weren't looking at Lena but you could tell she was pouting. Turning around, you laugh when you see her actually pouting. You leaned down to kiss her before continuing to pack. "You're cute."

"Cute enough that you'll stay?"

Packing the last of your items, you zipped up your bag and threw it with the rest of your luggage.

"I really wish I could stay but you know I can't Lena."

With a sigh, Lena sits up on the bed, making the sheets she was using to cover her naked body fall.

"Now?"

"That's cheating. You know I can't resist you."

"Good thing your flight doesn't leave for another few hours."

"It is definitely a good thing."

X

You had deployed several times but none of the other times felt like this. You felt home sick. You missed Lena so much.

"Are you listening?"

"Uh? Oh. I'm sorry Kara. I've just been thinking. What were you saying?"

She pretends to glare at you when you let her know you weren't paying attention.

"Well now I'm curious as to why you're distracted. What's going on?"

Neither of you had told Kara about the two of you dating. Mainly because neither of you wanted Kara to feel like the third wheel or something when the three of you went out. You and Lena had been talking about finally letting her know so this felt like the perfect time to tell her.

"Well I've been doing a lot of thinking. When I returned for your party, I ended up finding someone that I really clicked...."

"What?! Why didn't you tell me? Who was it? Do I know them?"

"Well....it's Lena."

The silence after you told her felt like an eternity. You almost thought that the signal had gone out but you could see her blink. After what felt like forever, Kara broke out into a huge smile.

"I knew it! Ah I'm so happy for the two of you! We better have a double date when you get back."

"Wait? You knew and you're not mad?"

"Lena might've let it slip that she missed you and of course not! The two of you are my best friends! I'm happy that the two of you are happy. I'm letting you know right now that you better not hurt Lena. You know what I can do when I get mad."

"I love Lena, Kara. The last thing I want to do is hurt her."

"Good! Then I approve!"

"and also I was thinking this would be my last deployment. I'm thinking of permanently settling in National City."

You winced as she screamed from happiness.

"Lena is going to love this! I swear she makes it seem like the two of you haven't seen each other in centuries. It's only been a couple of months."

"I can't say anything since I feel the same way."

"Ugh. The two of you are perfect for each other."

Eventually the two of you hung up after a while. It didn't take long for you to receive a call from Lena.

"You're moving to National City?!"

"I guess some people can't keep surprises to themselves."

X

It wasn't for another couple of months that you were officially able to leave the army and settle down in National City.

"Welcome home, darling!"

Lena didn't have to try too hard to convince you to move in with her.

-----------

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Lena Luthor - Life Part 2

Lena Luthor - Comfort

Morgana Pendragon - Together

-----------    

Thank you!