You/Lena Luthor - Combinations

(Supergirl)

Alex and Kara looked in horror as they watched Lena combine foods that should never be combined

Alex and Kara looked in horror as they watched Lena combine foods that should never be combined. It was a sin to be even watching her make such food.

"Uh Lena, just what are you doing?"

"Oh, this?" She holds up to plate to them, nearly making them gag at the sight. "It's (y/n)'s food."

The two sisters looked at each other, trying to figure how a human could eat such thing. Kara was hungry but she lost appetite as soon as she saw Lena begin combining things.

"Is she even human? How can she eat that and how can you encourage her to eat it."

Once she slides the platter in the over, she gives them her full attention. She started to laugh when she finally noticed the horrified look in their eyes.

"Kara neither of us tell you anything when you nearly order everything in the menu." Kara at least has the decency to look guilty for judging what you ate. "Anyways, (y/n) needs to eat more calories than Kara. She chooses to just pack all the necessary nutrients in one meal."

"Wait so she isn't human? She's an alien?"

Lena just smiles and doesn't answer. She turns her back to them and checks on your meal.

"Will you guys be staying for dinner or are you going to continue judging (y/n) for what she eats."

Both sisters mutter an apology and accept the invitation for dinner. They had some questions they wanted to ask you.

X

You arrived to find the three of them already sitting at the table. Their food was set out on several platters for them to serve themselves while your plate was already prepared.

"Lena! I didn't know we were going to have guests. I would've hurried back home to help you with dinner."

You remove your coat and make your way over to greet Lena with a kiss.

"Sorry, (y/n). We kinda just crashed your dinner."

"No worries. The more the merrier!"

Once you take a seat, they serve themselves and begin to eat.

X

Dinner was filled with small talk. You and Lena talked about your day while Kara and Alex only spoke up when you asked questions. The two of them were simply trying to figure out how to ask you about your origin.

"Alright, the two of you are being weird. If you want to ask, I suggest you ask (y/n)?"

Lena tells them, annoyed that they were just staring at you. You give her a small smile and turn to face them.

"What did you want to ask me about?"

"Are you an alien?"

Kara asks, not wanting to beat around the bush. When she realizes how rude she must've sounded, she begins to mutter apologies.

"I am. Lena and I actually met because she was helping me get situated in this world."

Considering that she had told you who she was, it was only fair that you answered truthfully.

"Why didn't you tell me? I mean I told you that I was Supergirl."

"I'm not sure. I think it's the fact that I don't really consider myself an alien. The only difference between me and the people from this world is that I need to eat more than them. Probably more than you. I apologize for not telling you earlier."

"I can't believe you!" Kara yells at you, surprising you. "All this time, we could've been having a food eating contest! We need to have one!"

You're relieved to hear that she's not mad.

"You're not mad?"

"Of course not! How can I be mad when I potentially met my rival. Lena, we need to set up a contest quickly!" Lena raises her brow at her, making Kara shrink in the chair. Lena was her friend but that look was still scary. "I'm sorry. I mean could you set up a contest for us?"

"I don't see why not. Only if (y/n) agrees to it."

You shrug your shoulders as you resume eating.

"I don't see why not. I want a picture when I beat you so I can say that I beat Supergirl."

"You're own!"

As you and Kara talked about the food contest, Lena and Alex just listened. Only speaking to shut down outrageous ideas.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Saskia de Merindol - Part 3 //maybe

Lena Luthor - Fake

Lena Luthor - Promises

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //katya

-----------    

Thank you!