You/Elizabeth Carruthers - Strict

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You found it strange that Elizabeth was suddenly deciding to bring you along on her business trip

You found it strange that Elizabeth was suddenly deciding to bring you along on her business trip. After being forced into marriage with her, Elizabeth hardly ever let you leave the house because she claimed that she couldn't trust you. You hated her for it as isolated you from everyone else and it made you depend on her for everything. Your father had practically sold you off to Elizabeth so she could save his business and if you dared to leave the house without her permission, she would ruin your family.

"Why are you bringing me along?"

"I just want some company. Clenna will also be coming with us so you're not bored. Now hurry up and get ready, we're leaving in a few minutes."

You glared at her as she walked out of the room. You truly hated your father for marrying you off to her.

X

You sighed loudly, disrupting Elizabeth yet again from her train of thought.

"That's enough. Clenna take her to another room with you. We'll never finish if she keeps making those noises."

"Of course, Mrs. Carruthers."

Clenna gently grabs your arm and pulls you out of the room. When you leave, Elizabeth apologizes for what had happened and continues talking about the deal.

X

"She's such a bitch, Clenna. I feel like one day I'm going to snap and kill her."

"(y/n)! Don't say that. She could hear you."

"I honestly don't care at this point. I'm sick and tired of her. She thinks I'm her little puppet to boss around."

"Well.."

"Shut up. I just need someone to vent to. All the other workers refuse to listen to anything that I say and I just know they'll tell Elizabeth everything."

"I know but you still need to be careful, (y/n). While I know that Mrs. Carruthers wouldn't hurt you physically, she could still do other things."

You sigh sadly and let yourself fall on the couch.

"You're right. I guess maybe I can take a nap or something. Who knows how long her meeting will last. I don't even know why she even brought me along if she was going to call me a bother."

X

It's nearly morning when Elizabeth finally settles on a deal to work with a company. She signs the papers and excuses herself to go and find the two of you.

As she finds the two of you cuddling each other while you slept, Elizabeth found herself to be jealous. She couldn't stand the thought of someone else having you in their arms.

"Wake up! We're leaving!"

You nearly have a heart attack when she shakes you awake. Clenna quickly lets you go and steps far away from you.

"Mrs. Carruthers, I'm so sorry. I didn't...we didn't do...."

"Shut up. Report to the factory. We'll be leaving now."

Clenna nods and rushes out of the room.

"I can't say that I'm surprised about this. This is why I don't trust you."

"We weren't doing anything!"

She doesn't hear any of your excuses, just drags you back to the carriage.

X

You wince as she slams your back against the wall of her room. Her hand wraps around your throat to squeeze the sides of it to cut off your air.

"You're mine, (y/n). You're my dog. Not anyone else's, understand?"

"Y..y..yes"

She lets you go and you start gasping for air only for her to pull you in for a deep kiss. You could hardly keep track of what was going on before she pushed you down on her bed to straddle your waist.

"I think you need a little reminder about who you belong to."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Lena Luthor - Invisible

-----------    

Thank you!