You/Lena Luthor - Switch

"Why don't you take a break? I'll finish up here and then I'll meet you in your office

"Why don't you take a break? I'll finish up here and then I'll meet you in your office."

"I'm fine. I want to finish this. We've already spent longer than we should have to figure out this formula."

You set your tools down and made your way over to Lena. Before she could continue taking notes, you grab her pencil and notebook.

"Take a break. You've been here longer than you should have. You're disobeying your own lab rules."

"I made them. I can break them."

You roll your eyes as she glares at you.

"As your lab director, it's my responsibility to make sure that the rules are followed."

"Like you said, you're my lab director so you do as I say."

"Fine. You left me no choice. You either leave the lab or I tell Kara that you hate her favorite Disney princess."

"Seriously? We're not children."

"Well you're acting like one so."

She sighs and leans in to press a kiss on your cheek.

"I hate you."

"and I love you. Now go back to your office. I'll be there in a few minutes."

X

Lena was just finishing up the last of her paperwork when the fire alarms started to ring. She's quick to grab her purse and makes her way down the stairs to grab you but she's stopped.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Luthor but we can't let you in there."

"(y/n), is in there! I need to go in."

Lena tried to get past him but he stood his ground.

"Something was set off in the floor and we're not letting anyone in until we're sure that it's safe."

"Dammit! I'll fire you if you don't get out of my way."

"And I'll sue you for wrongful termination. Go outside with the others. I promise to grab her as soon as we get the all clear."

Lena tried to peek through the window of the lab but all she could see was smoke. She wanted to rush in and save you but she knew that she couldn't get past him. Unable to do anything but hope that you were alright, Lena headed outside with the others.

X

Lena is relieved to see you were physically fine in Kara's arms. Your clothes had been burned but it's fire proof material made it so that your skin wouldn't burn.

"She'll be fine. She just needs to go to the hospital to get treated for smoke inhalation."

Lena thanks Kara profusely and joins you in the ambulance. Kara had to stay behind to help the firefighters but she was quick to head to the hospital when she was done.

X

As your heart rate monitor starts to beep loudly from your vitals spiking, the fire alarm rings. Kara rushes to change into her suit and heads to the direction of the fire. Lena is quick to follow her, pushing through the crowd of people that had panicked.

When she arrives to your room, she watches as Kara struggles to cover you with her cape. Apparently your clothes and bed sheets had somehow been lit on fire.

"(y/n), you can trust me! I'm your friend, Kara."

"Get away from me!"

Lena wasn't sure what was going on but she knew you needed to put some clothes on before she could figure out what had happened to you after she left the lab.

"(y/n), Kara is our friend. Don't you remember her?"

"You too! Get away from me." Lena attempts to restrain you but you burn her the second she touches you. Lena cries out and that's all it takes to snap you out of whatever was going on. "Lena! I'm so sorry!"

"Fuck! It's okay. I'm fine. The heat just scared me." You knew she was lying so you had Kara call a nurse. Lena tried to stop Kara but the blonde didn't listen. "I told you that I'm fine! We need to focus on what happened during the explosion. Just a minute ago, you didn't have a clue as to who we were and somehow you managed to burn me and your clothes."

You laid back down on the bed, suddenly feeling dizzy.

"The formula exploded and some of it got on me."

You tell her, already knowing that the formula was responsible for what had just happened.

"You weren't supposed to be working on it without me. I told you it was dangerous."

"I wasn't working on it! You know that I abide by every rule. I wasn't going to start breaking them. I must've caused a reaction by accidentally mixing it."

Lena sighs, feeling bad that she had jumped to conclusions.

"The effects should be temporary. They didn't last longer than a day when we last experimented with it."

"That was before we added other elements to it. We don't know how this one is going to react."

X

Lena took off her glasses to rub the sleep off her eyes. Ever since you were released from the hospital, the two of you had spent day and night working in the lab to figure out the effects of the formula.

"So I'm going to be stuck with another personality and dealing with the ability to now control fire?"

"Yes. I should've never...."

"Don't start, Lena. We've been over this. This isn't your fault. Besides, it's kinda cool to be able to control fire now."

"You also gained another personality."

You sit besides her, letting your head rest on her shoulder.

"As scientists, this is a great opportunity to conduct tests. We could learn more about my second personality to help others."

"You never cease to amaze me."

"That exactly how I feel about you."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Lena Luthor - Realization

Saskia De Merindol - Part 2

-----------    

Thank you!